library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Best description of a spanking / paddling you've ever heard or used.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 May 2017 04:50
When I was in 6th grade, the second day of school, I got paddled for an outburst in class. We had kids going to the microphone telling what they did the previous summer. My voice had changed by then so I was already speaking in a lower range than anyone else, and for those of you who remember the TV show Gomer Pyle USMC was still on. I know, that dates me, one of the tag lines used was Sgt. Carter shouting at someone, "I can't hear you." Well, a girl was speaking, we couldn't hear her, and I let loose with a pretty good Sgt, Carter impersonation, "I can't hear you." I found myself hauled out to the hallway where I was introduced to the teachers paddle, and it was a memorable introduction. I was not known as a troublemaker in school, so my descriptions of the pain involved were not taken seriously. That is, until a few weeks later, another boy got his turn with her paddle, and came out to recess, rubbing his stinging butt sheepishly saying, "I think she broke my butt."

So, what's the best way you've ever either heard a spanking / paddling described, or described one yourself.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 May 2017 09:54
I've sometimes thought of using the following bit of dialogue in a story:

A: What's wrong with you? You've got a face like a well-spanked bottom.

B: (with feeling) I've got a bottom like a well-spanked bottom too!

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
joedoakes, lesni, Patron, preston27, rickf
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9