Brain fart got me in trouble.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 28 May 2017 09:54
RosieRad:
Perhaps I misunderstand what folks mean when they say "bubble butt" -- I do envision a "rounder" butt with some good jiggle to it.

That sounds exceptionally pleasant, but a few pounds on the top of the thighs does nothing to hamper that experience, I assure you.

medici
Male Author

England
#22 | Posted: 28 May 2017 17:01
I believe most people - men in particular - consider Marilyn Munroe to be THE iconic Hollywood female screen star. And she had curves in all the right places, including a generous bottom.

Times DO change but she is still one of the sexiest women of the age. Its a shame that girls don't aspire to her shape.

However, I think modern fashion models are chosen as flat-chested and no hips so clothing 'drapes' as the designers want rather that to fit the average woman, what with her bust and belly and bottom that have just a tad too much meat to fit those clothes.
Thankfully there are some adverts - in England at least - that promote clothing for real women. eg the clothing catalogue called Curvissa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQf1Ba5py5s

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 28 May 2017 21:10
medici:
the clothing catalogue called Curvissa.

Oh! Amen to that! My wife will love this one, thanks! Finally some models with the meat in the right places. So there is hope for mankind after all.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 29 May 2017 00:09
RosieRad:
Perhaps I misunderstand what folks mean when they say "bubble butt" -- I do envision a "rounder" butt with some good jiggle to it.

That's pretty much how I'd interpret the term, that the female's bumcheeks are "fully rounded," not flabby but with some sweet 'bounce' to them in spite of being fairly firm.

It's one of those characteristics wherein "I know it when I see it," and of course I certainly enjoy viewing one...

--C.K.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
bbnebraska12, EdwardAllen, njrick, Ormansanches, Red55102, sammyb2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9