library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Choosing Your own Adventure

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Jul 2010 20:24
I am just totally curious about what the reaction of the reader is to the new series by Gabby and myself ...."Ruby and Jade". The reader selects their own ending after reading the main selection. We had so much fun writing this one but it doesn't seem to be well received. Is there someone that can tell me their true feelings about this type of story. I promise I won't start crying if it is not favorable!

Input would be MUCH appreciated! NORMALLY, I wouldn't ask this type of question, but I guess curiosity is just getting the better of me.

Katie B

FLN826
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 19 Jul 2010 20:36
Personally, I enjoyed it. It reminded me of the old movie Clue that was filmed with multiple endings on what could have happened.
Of course, it was impossible (at least for me) to not read all of the various ending types.
While the ending with the police was probably the most plausible, the one with the boyfriends finding them was the one I thought was the best written and flowed with the rest of the story.

chelsea1234
Female Author

Australia
#3 | Posted: 19 Jul 2010 22:15
I loved the story as well. I like the choose your own ending part. It reminded of of some books I used to read my kids that had choose your own endings. They used to love them. I chose the one with the investigators finding them. I didn't like the boyfriends and I wanted their parents to get them back, I didn't want them to go to jail.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 Jul 2010 22:35
Multiple endings? Intriguing. I will have to read it.

Since we're on the subject, I wonder how well a fully fledged choose-your-own-adventure spanking story could work. One of those books that gives you a choice on every page. Good idea, or not?

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 19 Jul 2010 22:48
SNM......Love the idea but it can't be done on this site because it would be way too confusing!! BUT if you were to make an actual book....it would be a great idea! I am actually working on something similar to that now........see what you can come up with!

Katie B.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 Jul 2010 14:40
I used to visit a website that I imagine still exists that was specifically designed to allow people to write their own 'net version of a choose your own adventure. I imagine you could use it to try your idea.

-LK

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
betula, ElyFant, Hotscot, joojep123, micro43, molvo1, Roarii, sethron, simar1, spankingdude, Timdod99
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9