The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Cheeky Exploits

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 2 May 2017 07:33
http://www.ufunk.net/en/insolite/cheeky-exploits/

"Showing your butt in the most beautiful places in the world, a new amazing trend appeared recently on Instagram! It's the account Cheeky Exploits which launched the trend, publishing the photos of the participants from around the world, showing their ass in beautiful landscapes. A nice collection of butts to start the week!"

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 2 May 2017 08:55
A double dose of beauty. The lady at Durdle Door was most impressive; mooning with all those other people around, and as for the chap with the skis!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 May 2017 12:48
The girl beside the whin/gorse/furze bush gets my vote. One slip and ... ouch.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 May 2017 20:48
Wonder if any those exhibiting themselves got spanked. Delightful to think they all did! Of course the guy standing in the snow with the skis might have appreciated getting warmed up!
I suppose its harmless enough but when I see pictures of people posing nude or in bikinis with a wintry outdoors background think it is rather silly.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 May 2017 04:56
Redskinluver:
Of course the guy standing in the snow with the skis might have appreciated getting warmed up!

If slipping into a whin/gorse/furze bush is painful, just imagine pitching forward off those skis. Can you say "frostbite?"

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 4 May 2017 21:01
Mention of slipping into a prickly bush calls to mind the delightful 1941 movie THE BRIDE CAME C.O.D starring James Cagney and Bette Davis.
There is a scene in it where Bette is lying across Cagney's lap in the classic spanking position. But she is not getting spanked, but having cactus spines removed from her bottom, having landed on her seat in a scene in the movie.
The story is that she actually got cactus spines in her butt while the movie was being shot and it was decided to incorporate the incident in the film. Also that it was a very painful accident and that she had to receive first aid from the studio physician.
Have to smile when imagining that happening to some of our present day actresses and other celebs, especially those well-endowed in the posterior. A picture no artist could paint, for example-Kim Kardashian clad in a thong and her famous butt full of cactus spines! Or afterwards, when she had undergone the painful procedure of having them pulled out, trying to sit very carefully and gingerly onto a stack of pillows! Though more likely she'd prefer to stand.
Have noticed that some spanking sites and blogs in fact discuss punishment with nettles, hardly could strictly be called a spanking, but must be a kink some enjoy as part of a bdsm relationship or whatever.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 May 2017 14:29
Redskinluver:
Have noticed that some spanking sites and blogs in fact discuss punishment with nettles, hardly could strictly be called a spanking, but must be a kink some enjoy as part of a bdsm relationship or whatever.

If switches count as spanking implements, why not nettles? In fact there's even a word for it: urtication. (Possibly because, as one young lady I tried it on asserted, "It bloody well 'urts!") I've even found a (relatively) learned article about it: https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/nettle-down-a-brief-look-at-sexual-u rtication/

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 11 May 2017 08:52
PhilK 
switches count as spanking implements, why not nettles? In fact there's even a word  
for it: urtication. (Possibly because, as one young lady I tried it on asserted, "It
bloody well 'urts!")

I too have tried it and one young lady was less than impressed, whilst the other needed a hard spanking to take away the sting! That was the result I was looking for.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 11 May 2017 10:11
While following the link in Phil's post I was distracted by a link to another article about the use of bee stings for penile enlargement. I was checking this out when by coincidence a wasp flew in the window. So, you may be wondering, am I now suddenly more attractive to women? No, I'm afraid not. After living in mortal fear for a couple of minutes while being buzzed, I managed to chase the little fecker out the window. I am quite happy to subscribe to the 'size doesn't matter' school of thought.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 11 May 2017 12:43
Anyone who would deliberately let that part of his body be stung by bee should have his head examined!
Of course it would be larger for awhile-bee stings produce swelling. Of course if you died from an allergic reaction from the sting it would not make any difference for your future sex life.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
BrownBottom, hstar1995, hydegreen, insonia
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9