The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mouth soaping

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 12 Sep 2019 15:50
I've heard of a movie that required a fox to foam at the mouth (rabies) - they used whipped-up egg whites for the foam. The only problem was that the fox developed a taste for egg white and would lick it off as fast as it was put on!

ckpollman
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 12 Sep 2019 16:16
I am embarrassed. I Googled and answered all of my questions. Yes. You can buy for only a couple of dollars imitation soap, a capsule to produce mouth foam, chemically induced tears and make your face red.

It is possible with some acting skills to march a woman to the bathroom for a proper mouth soaping without using actual soap. We can have the crying, foaming, gauging, saliva and tears without poisoning the actor or damaging her mouth and throat.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 16 Sep 2019 06:22
ckpollman:
It is possible with some acting skills to march a woman to the bathroom for a proper mouth soaping without using actual soap. We can have the crying, foaming, gauging, saliva and tears without poisoning the actor or damaging her mouth and throat.

There wouldn't need to be any great acting skills if you used cut scenes. Use enough cut scenes and an average dog is made to look like a wonder dog. That's how Lassie, Rin Tin Tin, and all the other animals stars made their movies.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 16 Sep 2019 16:54
You could also use CGI - but I expect it would cost more than a few dollars worth of trick soap and chemicals.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 13
brad, FiddlersGreen, katee, modestguy80, monte333, Thelefthand, TheStingfan, tuffhand, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9