library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Volunteering [moved]

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Jul 2010 19:20
Thread fragment moved from Noticeboard forum...

Authors might want to do their own classification, i.e., send a short note along with the story specifying the sexes and ages of the participants as well as the implements used, thus sparing Flopsy and her henchpeople the necessity of reading our stories for classificatory purposes instead of prurient interest.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 16 Jul 2010 19:29
cfpub:
Flopsy and her henchpeople

My goodness, so I have to look after her horse as well as doing nearly 2,000 validations... I shall be needing some overtime me thinks

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Jul 2010 19:36
cfpub:
Authors might want to do their own classification, i.e., send a short note along with the story specifying the sexes and ages of the participants as well as the implements used, thus sparing Flopsy and her henchpeople the necessity of reading our stories for classificatory purposes instead of prurient interest.

We're quite happy to do the classification ourselves for no other reason than consistency, on top of which we still read every story for possible typos, missed punctuation etc. Besides it keeps the validaters (henchpeople ???? ) off the streets and out of possible mischief.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Jul 2010 06:25
Pink Angel,
I was merely trying to qualify you as a pony girl in the upcoming Hollywood epic based on The Beauty trilogy.

Februs,
I was trying to free up the validaters to have more time to devote to bringing you tea and the hairbrush, doing lines, and modeling the latest fashion's from The Headmaster's Catalog of Schoolgirl Uniforms. But, if you find they still have time for mischief, by all means have them pore over the stories in the Library.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
brettchad, chillingworth, ebbetsjim, happy4ana, john0918, oldog, oxford, Pembridge06, Razgriz, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9