The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A holiday incident

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 07:47
Yes, there is a reason why men pretend to be polite to hold the door up for women. It's actually poorly concealed arse inspections. But, what else is there in the world really?

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#12 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 08:57
Hedgeh0g:
The one problem with all these lovely bottoms on display is that the majority of them are unspanked....wot a terrible waste

I once read that the results of a survey showed that one in three couples included spanking in their foreplay. So maybe more of those bottoms have been spanked than you think.

patxi
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 09:50
Hedgeh0g:
As a true spanker, may I say that the current fashion for girls/women to wear tight trousers/jeans is a god send

Yes indeed! We are the lucky generation.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 10:27
The late, great and criminally ignored Jake Thackray had a song, (On Again, On Again) which opened with the lines:

I love a good bum on a woman it makes my day.
To me it's palpable proof of God's existence
A posteriori !

Unfortunately the woman who owned the bottom provoking this comment could "never use two or three words when a couple of thousand would do"

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#15 | Posted: 25 Jan 2017 00:45
In Brazil, female bottom is called "The National Preference" (Just google it or click here: https://www.google.com.br/search?q=preferencia+nacional&biw=1350&bih=767&source=lnms& tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD5eWnh9zRAhVIjZAKHfQECBYQ_AUIBigB )

I was having a beer with an American friend on a street bar in São Paulo, when he told me: Strange thing, when I see a good-looking woman walking towards me, I look at her and her boobs, but you only notice her and actually turn around when she passes."

A few months later he told me: "Now, I'm a two-worlds man. I look at a woman when she is coming and then I turn around to see her walking away..."

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 25 Jan 2017 20:44
I can't find it online, but Michael Longcor has a song called "I like to watch you walk".
It begins:
You're a modern kind of woman, on that we both agree,
With a black belt in Karate and a Ph.D. degree.
I know you're not an object. I know you're not a toy.
I don't want to offend you and I don't want to annoy
But I like to watch you walk.
But I like to watch you walk.
I know you're independent, I know you have a mind.
I know you're self empowered, but I just can't pretend I'm blind

And I like to watch you walk.
I like to watch you walk.
I like to watch you walk.
I just like to watch you walk.

It's from his "Dangerous Heroes" album.

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 31 Jan 2017 00:06
I followed a particularly sexily bottomed lady up the stairs in a local shop this weekend. I guessed she knew I was looking because she certainly gave her bottom a wiggle or two for my benefit!!! When we reached the top of the stairs, after checking no-one was looking, i gave her a firm smack........she turned around and smiled at me and grinning she walked off towards the electrical department..............

Yes you have all guessed....it was my lovely Alice!!!
What a wonderfully cheeky girl she is............and what a sexy bottom !!!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 5 Feb 2017 09:06
Burgundy:
Can confirm.Source: Am owner of formerly spectacular ass.('formerly' because kids ruin everything, man - but my husband still thinks it's spectacular so that's nice )

- Well, that certainly counts.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 5 Feb 2017 19:11
Often123:
Burgundy:
Can confirm.Source: Am owner of formerly spectacular ass.('formerly' because kids ruin everything, man - but my husband still thinks it's spectacular so that's nice )

I think women often underestimates the asset they have in a great arse. I think your husband must be perfectly right. It's as if it is a curse; women can't seem to appreciate what men like about them. My wife is the same; complains that she formerly had a great arse, while I think it is astonishing as it is, even after three children and I wish she would feel more at ease with me enjoying her physical advantages as much as I do. It's that weird thing, wanting to be loved for the person you are and not the body. I mean, the mind is crucial, but what is really the problem if you love the body as well? So Burgundy, be proud of that arse and use it to your advantage as much as you can.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Dejo, Flavius, flopsybunny, miaowh, mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9