The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Decisions, decisions!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 Dec 2016 11:08
Whether giving a spanking or writing about one, there are many fascinating details and so many choices to be made. There are two in particular where I often struggle to make up my mind:

1. Peel or slide?

When taking down the spankee's knickers or underpants, do you grab them by the waistband and peel them down, or grab them by the leg openings and slide them down?

2. How many knees?

For an otk spanking, does the spankee go over one knee or both?

Difficult, isn't it?

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Dec 2016 13:41
I personally prefer the word "peel" to "slide" in a story because peel sounds sexier and peel suggests more continuous contact between spanker's hand and spankee's bottom as the bottom is being bared. When I compose I've found that just minor word substitutions can have a disproportionately large impact on a sentence's erotic appeal. While I write to evoke an erotic response in my readers, my only gauge is the erotic response evoked in myself when I read a sentence I wrote. I have to write under the assumption that if a sentence does little for me it will do little for my readers and the sentence needs to be recrafted

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Dec 2016 14:34
1. If it's intended to be erotic, I'd go with "peel." However, if it's done in righteous anger I prefer "yanked." Something about that word connotes that the spanker really means business and isn't wasting time being gentle about it.

2. Agree this is a difficult one to decide on. Sometimes I go with over the lap rather than OTK so I don't have to be specific. But if it's a non-compliant spankee, I'll usually write it as them going over the spanker's left knee, then have him/her bring their right leg over and clamp them into place to make wiggling/escape more difficult (sometimes trapping the right arm behind the back to really keep them still). I guess if the spanker is a lefty you'd reverse everything [note to self: incorporate left-handed spanker into story].

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Dec 2016 16:45
I agree. I tend to go for peel and usually the knickers have to be wriggled down from the in the process sensually moving hips, all aimed to create a sexy tone, implying that the clothes are really tight and meant to accentuate the body instead for concealing it. I however find no contradiction between peel and on the other hand grabbing the waistband. My characters usually work their fingers in under the waistband, which is not always that easy considering how tight knickers the women in my stories tend to have and then, whilst eventually having established a firm grip, start peeling the knickers down, making a pair of deliciously rounded buttocks pop into view as the elastic knickers contracts and gathers in the join between thighs and bottom. To me the undressing can be as much a part of the deal as the actual spanking. It is supposed to be humiliating, to give the spankee time to worry and squeal as the embarrassment spreads through their bodies. It is seldom that I go for the instant spanking, but sometimes that serves its purpose as well, for instance in mistaken identities stories when silencing the spankee often is a key element to make the spanking come true. In those cases it is grip, jerk down and smack away before someone has had the time to speak up.

How many knees? Depends, but usually two. It is easier to hold the spankee down and hanging across just one knee can be quite hard on your stomach if you're dangling in the air. If you're on your knees though it can be okay, if the spankee is held under the arm of the spanker that is straddling a knee, rather than leaning across it. Well, all in all I think that variation is what is most important and to make it fit with the story.

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 28 Dec 2016 19:25
Decisions, decisions indeed! Whether in fact I should risk another mince pie or go for a small portion of Christmas pudding! For what it is worth I have always preferred two knees so the fortunate recipient is going over your lap rather than being subjected to some obscure martial arts move. Peel, slide, ease, tug, pull or even rip as appropriate! Merry Christmas to you!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Dec 2016 20:53
My preference in most cases is to use the power word, 'pull.' For example, 'pull her panties down' or 'take down your knickers or panties.' This is a cool way of having the spankee prepare herself for punishment. They take an active role in her upcoming discipline. "Ease to me sounds more sexy as does, 'peel.'

TI prefer the two knee position in my stories. It makes for a more stable base for a spanking especially if they get squirmy and an arm needs to be held in place out of the target area as the spanking heats things up. This is a fabulous discussion and I look forward to reading what other poster's think.

Cherry Red

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 11:35
A brief look through my stories has revealed that I hardly ever describe the lowering of knickers. Whilst it's clearly erotic, I think I am concentrating on the stuff between the ears.

Having said that, my spankees usually are not permitted to lose their underwear completely, it must be held between the knees as a reminder to them of their bottom's nakedness

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 12:01
opb:
Having said that, my spankees usually are not permitted to lose their underwear completely, it must be held between the knees as a reminder to them of their bottom's nakedness

And that's yet another massive decision. Where does the underwear end up? Thighs? Knees? Ankles? Right off? Each option has its own appeal and I wouldn't rule any of them out.

Coming back to the question of knees, isn't another advantage of the one knee approach that it provides a better view of the offender's bottom? But I agree that two knees are more stable and more comfortable for both parties.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 14:02
AlanBarr
And that's yet another massive decision. Where does the underwear end up? Thighs? Knees? Ankles? Right off? Each option has its own appeal and I wouldn't rule any of them out.

Yes, that's another worthwhile tangent to veer off onto. I'll start the discussion by saying that, if I do think to mention it, if they're wearing undies with jeans or pajamas I tend to either: 1) make the spankee take them both off and fold neatly before getting into position; or 2) leave them both wrapped around their ankles. The benefit of the latter is that it keeps them from kicking around too much and reduces their ability to organize an escape. However, in thinking about it now, I realize that would also make it more difficult for the spanker to shift the recipient's position since their feet would be tangled up [and who says forums aren't educational?].

If they're wearing a dress or a nightgown I'm not certain I've ever specified where the underwear wound up. I'll have to try to re-read a few stories and see if it's mentioned. I guess from a frugal perspective it would be best to take them off completely so they don't get stretched or torn by legs kicking around.

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 14:13
AlanBarr:
And that's yet another massive decision. Where does the underwear end up?

How right you are in saying its a "massive decision"! My personal favourite is actually not to take them down at all but if they are eased, slid, peeled, removed etc then it's nice if they rest just below the bottom, framing it nicely!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
amino, climbingspanko, Devilsadvocate, dougmorton, Hotspur, robert1950, TheGoodWife25
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9