library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What type of character do you cut no slack?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#31 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 20:00
You mean Röde Orm? It's called The Long Ships in English translation
Yes, I've read it, and yes it's hilarious, but since I can't write that hilariously, I'm going for the warped and disturbing angle instead.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 20:04
Burgundy:
since I can't write that hilariously, I'm going for the warped and disturbing angle instead.

Oh you do? Uhm, I gotta read your stories asap.

How do you survive with a keyboard without å, ä, ö?

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#33 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 20:17
Glagla:
How do you survive with a keyboard without å, ä, ö?

I downloaded a swedish keyboard function, which can be turned on and off as needed. Sometimes it's a pain in the äss. But what isn't around this place?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 20:22
Somehow I get the feeling here that it is you Canadians that lives in the privileged world and not us. You've got spankings and you've got adjustable keyboard functions for extra vowels. Life really is unfair as earlier pointed out.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#35 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 20:33
Come to Canada Your ridiculous Sveedish accent will be sexy here.

cherryripe
Female Member

England
#36 | Posted: 14 Jan 2017 23:04
A 'Cold' spanker. By that I mean the character can dish out the deserts but lacks the 'care' element or a Character that would use 'silences' or withdrawal of affection to punish alongside spanking.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 09:20
Hummm...
As an avid reader, I have to say I don't like most of the baddies and baddies should always get their come-uppance, preferably being hoist by their own petard!
I have just read and commented on "The spanking baby sitters club" and up to press there is no baddie in it, so both the protagonists are reminiscent of younger me... (big Aaaahhh!)
I have written a decent-length spanking story, but it involves much sex and eroticism especially from the spankee's point of view and I'm not sure if it would go down well on here. The only baddie in it would be the spankee's imagination!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 15:21
BlooDenim:
I have written a decent-length spanking story, but it involves much sex and eroticism especially from the spankee's point of view and I'm not sure if it would go down well on here.

Do go ahead for all means! If the story is seen as inappropriate the librarian just won't launch it, so in fact nothing bad can happen except that you'll get a rejection. I sometimes censor myself heavily before submitting a story, but my first try when writing is to go from the heart. If there is a shitload of sex in it, so be it, sometimes it works for people here as well.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 15:23
Burgundy:
Come to Canada Your ridiculous Swedish accent will be sexy here.

Careful, I might just take you up on that offer and Canada will tremble...

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#40 | Posted: 19 Jan 2017 21:07
Glagla:
Canada will tremble

From... fear? arousal? epilepsy? hypothermia? (Not unlikely, that last one, actually. Man I hate Canadian January...)
Yes come on over, people are very polite here (until you get to know them, at which point they are shockingly raunchy - you know, like Brits), unless you bring up Justin Bieber or Drake. If you don't know who they are, carry on and count your blessings.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Dane, Naotake, northeasterner, Seegee, StefK, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9