library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What type of character do you cut no slack?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 26 Dec 2016 15:51
TheEnglishMaster:
one of my nastiest characters was trampled to death by cows

The worst punishment is an undignified death.

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 26 Dec 2016 17:12
With respect to spankees, I have no sympathy for teens who are openly rude to the figure of authority or arrogantly break the rules. Even worse are those who say stuff like "you can't spank me ... I'm too old for that."

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 27 Dec 2016 02:52
As I aim for making fun and entertaining stories I generally try to avoid cruel spankers. On the other hand I often make them rather one-dimensional, snotty, stuck-up, of a one-track-mind or directly misusing spankings as a mean to promote themselves, thus making it rather fair that they get upended as well. That is a key element to get the spanker into problems for me and often she ends up with a sore arse herself. Uhn, I write 'her' as only women get spanked in my stories. I know, I'm an old sexist creep.

The same goes for the spankee as well. They are often in dire need for a serious attitude adjustment in my plots, just to make it obvious that their sit-spots will be under fire anytime soon in the story. I have to admit that there are also quite a few completely innocent spenkees in my stories that just happens to be in the wrong place, but that's the usual mistaken identity thing, so the spanker in those stories is usually not cruel in any way.

So, pretentious, snotty, demeaning, stuck-up and scheming people I specially design to cut them no slack.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#14 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 14:52
Glagla:
As I aim for making fun and entertaining stories

You are a disgrace to our bloodthirsty ancestors

Glagla:
there are also quite a few completely innocent spenkees in my stories that just happens to be in the wrong place

The never-ending quest to find new ways of making spankings of adults appear non-consensual... It's always a tricky puzzle.

I often also find that I begin a story intending to cut someone no slack, and then get attached to them (because I'm writing about them), and eventually end up feeling at least some sympathy for them (except for one instance I can think of). It actually seems to be more difficult to write someone purely mean and evil who deserves no slack, than to write someone complicated who deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 29 Dec 2016 20:26
Burgundy:
I often also find that I begin a story intending to cut someone no slack, and then get attached to them (because I'm writing about them)

I know what you mean, my stories often end up somewhere completely different than what my intention was when writing the first few lines, sometimes even changing who gets spanked.

And about the disgrace, well, I totally do like blood and gore, general violence, improper conduct and force, but I don't feel that those stories can make it onto the LSF... So humour, fun and entertainment it is

RedHunter1987
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 1 Jan 2017 15:10
For me it is anyone who is 2D. Especially if they play a big part in the story. I like everyone to be fleshed out as a reader.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 1 Jan 2017 23:27
I like my cruelest characters. They are the necessary villains in any story centering on the sub. Are there any good action movies without strong villains? I can see myself as the playful top, but sometimes the edge is satisfying. As far as children, I always assume the reader thinks of themselves as the children and it's the way they fantasize about the reason they have no power as the bottom. I don't have fantasies about myself as a child getting spanked, or seeing any child getting spanked. But it is the easiest way to sustain disbelief for the characters.

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 4 Jan 2017 14:43
I certainly have more than my share of downright abusive or unreasonably strict parents. But often I cut them slack by providing background or circumstances that justify or at least explain their behavior. I enjoy writing these stories only because they are fantasy. And I enjoy the "hate" comments directed toward these characters.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#19 | Posted: 4 Jan 2017 15:17
lvancisic1:
And I enjoy the "hate" comments directed toward these characters.

Do you ever get comments that surprise you because they are the opposite of what you intended? Like if you wrote a character that you thought was obviously abusive, but then some comments are like, "yeah! that kid totally deserved that" or something.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 6 Jan 2017 03:55
Burgundy:
Do you ever get comments that surprise you because they are the opposite of what you intended? Like if you wrote a character that you thought was obviously abusive, but then some comments are like, "yeah! that kid totally deserved that" or something.

I have a recurring character who was the childhood friend, then young-adult girlfriend, now platonic close friend of my main protagonist, I've always thought of her as normally a sweet, affectionate female who (of course in my case) also can deliver a sound spanking for fun/play and a severe one for deserved discipline.

One reader who's somewhat familiar with the woman (in my stories) described her as being "bossy," that was while commenting about her not yet being so as a preteen in a brief 'first kiss' story I wrote. While she obviously has given instructions (sternly on occasions involving true punishment) which she has expected to be followed by the recipients of her corporal chastisement, I haven't ever considered the character to be a "bossy" person *per se.*

However, readers may not always perceive particular characters in the way that their creators (the authors) envision them. Occasionally I've even written a story in an attempt to portray a specific character in the manner within which I desire him/her to be viewed by others.

Based on story comments, readers may not necessarily agree with other readers about certain characters either. I'll read a comment describing a particular male story character as "appealingly masterful," whereupon I'll mutter to myself, "He strikes me as an arrogant, chauvinistic jackass..."

--C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Erdling85, mianders, njrick, Seegee, Wharton66
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9