LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Dream

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#11 | Posted: 19 Dec 2016 17:48
Wheatwine now there is a mighty fine framework for a story.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 7 Apr 2020 11:42
I'm resurrecting this thread because since lockdown, I've been having quite frequent spanking dreams. It's been lovely! Last night I dreamt I was investigating a man who'd gone missing from a local shop* and I had to visit a pay-per-hour hotel and check out their rooms. I went to my room and found a huge touchscreen with strange interactive games. If you failed at the games, it popped up with a message saying 'You've earned a spanking!' and an animated illustration of a cartoon bottom being smacked. After losing a few games there was a knock at the door and a man came in, sat on the bed and told me to get over his lap as I'd lost the game. In the dream, the spanking didn't hurt, but it was somehow still very satisfying.

Does anyone else get spanking dreams?

* I'm not a police officer, detective or investigator in any way, shape or form, so I have no idea why I'd be on the case.

opb
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 8 Apr 2020 17:21
Up until last night I would have said that I have never had one, but then...
I was in this place, not sure what or where it was, and a lady I know, a friend, was sorting her laundry, doing ironing I think, but bizarrely she didn't have a skirt or trousers on. This is what alerted me to the fact that this was a dream. Anyway, she leaned over the pile of laundry and there, on her rear were a number of cane stripes, red and angry, and also, on closer inspection (and who wouldn't look closer, having seen that, particularly in a dream?) there were thin bruises from an earlier dose. Did her husband use the cane I wondered? Whilst I was musing about her bottom, the state of it and how this had come about, and, more importantly, how I could engineer a discussion of Topic No. 1 with her the dream morphed into the usual inexplicable chaos with me, naked, trying to climb into lofts and other bizarre things. The nice thing about this is that it proves I was asleep, a comforting thought for an insomniac.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:21
I just woke up from a dream about the spanking library. Different people were making up a story on the forum, adding to it line by line. It was set in a cornfield.

opb
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:03
Was the dream or the story set in the cornfield?

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:16
The dream was that people on here were collectively writing a spanking story set in a cornfield.

opb
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:07
It's strange that in a dream we know who people are without them necessarily looking like that person in real life, or in this case (I presume) never having seen them at all. It seems as if we recognise people by something else about their essence or whatever.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 10 Apr 2020 14:10
Come to think of it, I had a strange dream earlier this year, when I was in bed with a touch of flu.

It was about the TV programme 'Repair Shop' which had, in my dream, just acquired a shapely young assistant. Someone brought in a set of Edwardian-era dungeon equipment, including a large leather dildo, for restoration. I won't go into details - suffice it to say that the woman in charge of leatherwork proved to be really into leather...!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 10 Apr 2020 14:56
KatiePie:
I just woke up from a dream about the spanking library. Different people were making up a story on the forum, adding to it line by line. It was set in a cornfield.

Have you read 'Jude the Obscure' lately? Early in the novel Jude gets spanked by a farmer in a cornfield for feeding the birds he's supposed to be scaring off.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 10 Apr 2020 15:35
TheEnglishMaster
Ah! So a dream triggered by Jude the Obscure and also a mention of Theresa May's naughtiest thing.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 4
Alef, Alunn, bbob20, Calibos, Capstan, carto75, danjackson84, khronides, michael57, MidwestReader, phillipuk, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9