Where are the boys?

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 20:18
Burgundy:
Never met a single guy who said no. To anything at all, no matter what it was.

Damn, things like that makes me wish I was born a woman - with the mind I have now. For the women who do find pleasure in any weird kink it is just to whistle and there will be an infinitely long queue of eager men prepared to do almost anything just for the thrill of it. Why are you women not as whacked as we men? The world would be so much easier and more fair.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 28 Feb 2017 17:54
U
Glagla:
Damn, things like that makes me wish I was born a woman - with the mind I have now. For the women who do find pleasure in any weird kink it is just to whistle and there will be an infinitely long queue of eager men prepared to do almost anything just for the thrill of it

Generally, women need not even whistle. Even if one was trapped in an elevator after a major disaster, 20+ males would climb out of the rubble and volunteer - even if only to rescue her.

I'm quite certain that almost all women are continually bombarded with date requests, flirts, propositions, and worse. The turf is not necessarily greener for the other gender.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 03:10
Burgundy:
It really is a much tougher world for kinky guys than for kinky girls. Even guys who aren't particularly into spanking per se are like, "You want a spanking? Yeah what the hell, sure I can do that." Then after trying it once, they're like "Okay, this is my new kink now." Never met a single guy who said no. To anything at all, no matter what it was.

There's this classic saying: "A guy will do just about anything so long as he believes that it's foreplay."

Based on my quite limited experience, it may work effectively to marry the woman before asking her to paddle your behind--it's generally rather complicated for her to permanently leave you at that point...

--C.K.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 08:12
Glagla:
Damn, things like that makes me wish I was born a woman - with the mind I have now. For the women who do find pleasure in any weird kink it is just to whistle and there will be an infinitely long queue of eager men prepared to do almost anything just for the thrill of it. Why are you women not as whacked as we men? The world would be so much easier and more fair.

There's a difference between playing with a partner who genuinely enjoys it, and playing with one who is just agreeing to whatever so that he can get in your pants. Perhaps its just personal taste, but I'm not sure I would find the latter preferable to not playing at all.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#35 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 16:24
SNM:
playing with a partner who genuinely enjoys it, and playing with one who is just agreeing to whatever so that he can get in your pants

Why not both?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 19:56
Burgundy:
Why not both?

This is one of those "AB=C, A=C, B=/=C" situations.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#37 | Posted: 4 Mar 2017 16:31
CrimsonKidCK:
There's this classic saying: "A guy will do just about anything so long as he believes that it's foreplay."

In a Dan Savage column a long time ago, he was trying to convince a shy girl that she needed to speak up about what she wanted in bed, by pointing out to her that guys don't have a problem asking for what they want - whatever it takes, sets, costumes, livestock, nothing is too much...
Ever since that column, my husband's way of asking me if I feel like playing is "should I bring out the livestock?"

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
Brandywine1, KevinGyles, mattspare18
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9