The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How do you like your pain?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#21 | Posted: 24 Oct 2016 20:57
Erdling85:
I wonder why you read stories in which it is mainly about punishment and forgiveness. What attracts you as a reader on it? Do you still feel a sexual satisfaction as a reader or does something else excite the charm of such stories?

That's a very good question, because just as I am not particularly attracted to pain when there's no spanking, I'm not very interested in punishments that are not related to spankings. Somehow part of my sexuality has become intertwined with the idea of spanking as punishment, and it has been that way since early childhood. So yes, I do get sexual satisfaction from a good spanking story, but it usually helps a lot if the spanking is deserved and reluctantly accepted as such by the spankee. (This doesn't mean that I cannot enjoy other kinds of spanking stories, but it takes a little more)

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#22 | Posted: 24 Oct 2016 22:46
Well, my interests range outside of just spanking, but still, it's mainly spanking. (Sometimes I have to make an extra effort to keep those other things out of my stories here.)

And yeah, for sure, not any kind of pain or punishment is interesting. I have no interest in punishments such as extra household chores, or in the pain of a stubbed toe or broken bone. There's good pain and bad pain.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 24 Oct 2016 22:54
kdpierre:
the pain intrinsic to a spanking is so well understood, that focusing on the pain in the story is superfluous.

I think you may be assuming too much. The pain isn't necessarily understood by those who've never experienced it (which includes, I suspect, quite a few readers here who just fantasise about it). A story which includes no focus on the pain experienced, whether described directly from the spankee's POV or objectively via his/her reactions to the pain, is (for me) missing a vital ingredient.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 25 Oct 2016 04:05
Burgundy:
Personally, I really like descriptions of what the pain feels like, particularly when it's a kind I'm not familiar with (never been caned, for instance).

Assuming the person writing that description is? Or is that not important as long as their description is convincing enough?

Which takes us full circle back to experience and/or research.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#25 | Posted: 25 Oct 2016 04:22
kdpierre:
Assuming the person writing that description is? Or is that not important as long as their description is convincing enough?

Ah, you caught me. I had assumed the author would be familiar with the sensation. But since you pointed out that's not necessarily the case, then I will state my outright preference that I would enjoy reading a story more if I somehow knew that the author is familiar with the feeling. I flatter myself that I would be able to tell if it's made up, but I dunno...

If I've never had whatever it is, how would I know? Sometimes I know ("She bravely accepted the 2000 strokes of the belt without making a sound..." - yeah right), but maybe often not?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#26 | Posted: 25 Oct 2016 07:25
For me, and I talk with some experience at both ends of a paddle, I like long and hard spankings. The pain that goes with them is almost a side point to the reason for the paddling and the feelings I get when otk of a strong woman. I don't like spankings that are more like love taps, they are a source of frustration that leads to nowhere.

Can't say how many strokes I have ever took as no one as asked me to count, (at least not yet anyway) and I think that is rather irrelevant anyway. Some people when spanked cry very early just because of the emotional pain of causing others hurt or a lot of other reasons, while others never cry despite going through a lot of pain judging from the condition of their butts.

So pain in a spanking can come from many sources. Perhaps the scolding one gets before hand over whelms them, or the stress of a situation, or the pure misbehavior of a person gets to one and the pain can be more on some occasions than others.

I have a hard time with the question because there are so many types of pain in the area of spankings. Are we talking strictly physical pain from a good spanking? If so, I like it and usually want it every time. If it is other types of pain like emotional that came along with the spanking, then I may or may not like it. If we are talking pain BDSM heavy duty style, that is far beyond me and I have no desire for that type of pain.

To me every spanking is different from the last, some are more painful than others, but that does not make the spanking better or worse than the last one. I guess it could in some situations, but each spanking and the results from it are based on individual situations and circumstances.

CS

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#27 | Posted: 27 Oct 2016 17:35
CS, I read your post and found myself thinking "hm, yeah, I agree, that more or less jibes with how I feel...", and then I had a mental image of how it would all sound to someone 'normal' (ie not into spanking, or pain), and it made me giggle.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 27 Oct 2016 18:17
Burgundy:
Well, my interests range outside of just spanking, but still, it's mainly spanking. (Sometimes I have to make an extra effort to keep those other things out of my stories here.)

Well, I believe that's not strictly necessary, just so long as the story's primary focus (at least in terms of kinky eroticism and/or corporal correction) is on spanking.

For example, occasionally my feminine disciplinarians get their own bottoms affectionately kissed by their spankees...

--C.K.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#29 | Posted: 27 Oct 2016 19:04
CrimsonKidCK:
I believe that's not strictly necessary

I'm fairly certain you're wrong...

Often123
Male Member

USA
#30 | Posted: 27 Oct 2016 19:53
CrimsonKidCK said: "For example, occasionally my feminine disciplinarians get their own bottoms affectionately kissed by their spankees..."
Well I'm all for that.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 14
Bailey30, michelangelo, neilgbrown, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9