The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Am I The Only One Who Feels This Way??

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 25 Sep 2016 23:27
bunwarmer36
I get it. Heck I hear it all of the time. I think what irks me most is that it seems when it comes to EVERY OTHER ISSUE a couple in conflict can face, the consistently recommended solution is always a compromise. I think it's terrible that spankos seem to always feel like their needs are not important enough to warrant the same consideration as others.

But you seem OK with it so best of luck. I guess I'm in a very small minority here.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 26 Sep 2016 16:18
Back to the business of "Boring", I wouldn't want someone to spank me unless they got into it or got some kind of pleasure from it. To be spanked by someone finding it boring would probably be pretty boring.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 15:32
Is it so wrong for me to want to spank the delicious derrière of the one that I love? Or to want to go over a lap & get a nice, sore bottom? I'm starting to think that there's something truly wrong with me for craving it the way that I do, but I just can't help it.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 16:37
TO bunwarmer:

No, I don't think there's anything wrong in wanting to spank a delicious derriere. I'm constantly amazed at the craving I have for the fun associated with our kink. As with many of the rest here, I too have a partner who is vanilla. But we have agreed to be open about playing with others--I suppose I could be jealous as he is straight and vanilla and likes to get it on with women while I'm bi and mostly play with other women. But there's always for me a spark of excitement when taking down panties--mine or her's--for a spanking, more in that moment, in fact, than in the spanking itself.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#35 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 23:19
To Leslie:
You as well as others on here are speaking my language!! I agree that often times the ANTICIPATION associated with an impending spanking session can be as delicious as the bottom warming itself. And there's nothing like two women spanking one another to their heart's content. Being able to witness that myself countless times before I was married & active in the scene always did my heart some good. As to the play with other partners, at first I was hesitant to bring that up to my wife because I do believe in fair play. That is what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Would I be OK if she took another lover or two while I went out and indulged my kink. I've mulled this over for several years now and my opinion has changed in that time. At first I was strongly against it, but now I've softened my stance on it considerably. The more deviant side of me would love nothing more than to have several of my more yummy scenarios play out, such as me as a voyeur, happening upon her & a mysterious gentleman or woman who have draped her over there knee, panties taken down & are actively spanking her vigorously for being unfaithful to me. Needless to say I have a very vivid & overactive imagination.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 01:45
Thanks Leslie . Lowering panties or bvds always a high point. Any one deserving a spanking should get it bare bottom. Regards.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#37 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 06:16
Yankee has the right idea!!!😂😂😂😂

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#38 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 07:15
I'd love to have a chatting partner, male or female, to chat about this with, perhaps roleplay, etc. stew2910@icloud.com. I just need an outlet. Please help.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
AltanativeFTW, DAdams, DanishMan, gregtckr, katee, PatMurphy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9