The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Olympics

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 05:16
So I've been watching the Olympics, which is full of spankable backsides...

Beach Volleyball - which the women play in bikinis. Yes, there are a few 'butt pats' between the partners - but only a few. A more eye catching facet of the game is when the bikinis shift slightly. Yes, I can see countless nude photos on the internet, but there's something about an exposed tan line. Of see a tiny faction of an inch that you weren't meant to see.

Woman's Rugby - when they tackle each each other, it often looks as if they are trying to pull the opposing player's shorts down. They don't got down, but they are often stretch taunt.

Gymnastics - some of those outfits almost look sprayed on.

Now if only sports bras weren't so effective... There's virtually no bouncing going on.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 06:18
My favorite was the Australia Olympic games. The cameramen concentrated their shots on gymnast fannies & one "host/commentator" said of one young lady, on international air, "She looks like she's gonna get a spanking." His co-host commentator didn't know how to respond. Ever since that particular meet, there's been strict rules on how cameramen can film their gymnastic subjects

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 06:30
Actually, American beach volleyball player Kerri Walsh Jennings is famous for smacking the bottoms of her partners often during their matches. I've seen her do it with her current partner April Ross, but she did it consistently with her now-retired partner Misty May Treanor, with whom she won three straight Olympic gold medals (2004, 2008, 2012). Poor Misty must have had a bruised left cheek after a lot of these matches because Kerri Walsh was not shy about delivering a substantial swat each time she did it. They (Walsh-Jennings and Ross) are favored to win gold again this year, so there's likely more opportunities for her to "spank" her partner. Most of the women are in very skimpy bottoms (as far as I'm concerned they could just play in thongs...) but they usually wear "full coverage" tops and, of course, they're professional athletes in superb shape and have magnificent little bottoms.

Traditionally, female gymnasts aren't exactly top-heavy (lower center of gravity) as well as being quite young and the female beach volleyball players are usually tall and quite lean so "bouncing" isn't really much of an issue. The gymnasts' costumes do look almost sprayed on and I wouldn't be surprised if they "glue" the bottom parts of the costumes to the girl's bodies so there's no "slippage" under extreme activity.

Sports bras or no, I remember a few boob "fall-outs" during tennis matches from some of the better-endowed female players, but not necessarily at the Olympics.

I am always totally amazed at the abilities of the gymnasts (both male and female) and how they can flip and do somersaults and twists and then land on a balance bar only a few inches wide but, strictly for entertainment, I prefer women's beach volleyball. Couldn't care less about the men...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 07:22
I agree about the rugby 7's. The girls all seemed to have these great firm backsides in tight shorts that just begged to be smacked.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 11:11
And lets not forget swimmers,talk about costumes looking like they might be sprayed on! Not to mention the leggy look.
Not just beach volleyball, but court volleyball too,all those perfectly toned bottoms in little tight short shorts without a stitch of covering over gorgeous legs.
Who says women athletes aren't feminine!!! So grateful such stupiid attitudes have greatly declined.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 12:35
Women in many professional sports are paid considerably less than their male equivalents, ostensibly because they attract smaller TV audiences and hence advertising revenue. By that logic can we assume female beach volleyball players earn astronomically more than their male equivalents? Just curious.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 18:43
To all commenters below. I agree on all counts.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 20:34
Watching the Rugby 7s games, I kept seeing something looked odd. One team would be getting ready to throw or kick the ball in and on the other team there would be at least one girl tightly gripping the shorts of the girl in front of her. It looked like someone was going to get her shorts pulled down - but I knew that couldn't be.

Finally they showed things from a different angle - and I could see that when the ball came flying in the girl holding the short was lifting her target up - boosting her to intercept the ball.

Since I don't watch much tennis I also so something new (new to me) during women's tennis. A player would have two balls in her hand, reach under her skirt, and stow the spare ball there. Now I'm sure they weren't shoving them in their panties, but had no idea that they had something that holds a tennis ball under those short skirts.

As for actual spankings at the Olympics, there are stories about certain female Romanian gymnasts at the Montreal Olympic being spanked when they weren't perfect. Today there are stories about corporal punishment being used during the training of the young Chinese gymnasts. Speaking of those Chinese gymnasts - they look closer to 10 years old than the 16 years their birth certificates say they have.

The only ones older than the minimum age are those who competed last time. None of the younger members of that team have competed internationally because then they would have had to provide ages for those girls, and that bit them when the Olympics were in China. One of their gymnasts had competed in Australia the year before those Olympics, and was the minimum age to compete at that event. Then the Olympics a different birth certificate was produced, showing that she was the minimum age now (bumping her birth date up by a year). I'm not saying those girls they have competing at only 10 years old, but I'm saying that they don't look like teenagers.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 22:24
I'm no rugby expert, but the lift up is probably their version of the line out. You see male ruby players in Union getting lifted way up to get the tap. The tennis players have been doing that thing with the ball for a while. I'm assuming that there's a pocket or a band on the inside of the skirts. Most female tennis players seem to wear shorts under their skirts these days.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#10 | Posted: 18 Aug 2016 02:43
Seegee:
I agree about the rugby 7's. The girls all seemed to have these great firm backsides in tight shorts that just begged to be smacked.

I think smacking a few of those ladies if they did not wish you to, would be damaging to your health. Though please put me down for a copy of the video when you attempt it.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
dund93, Kylesnam86, lesni, saxes626, spankeddad, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9