RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Aug 2016 06:48

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 11 Aug 2016 08:17
THAT is what I call experimental treatment! Should we feel pity for them both?

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#3 | Posted: 11 Aug 2016 20:44
I wouldn't call spanking an experimental therapy. It has been used for ages for behavior adjustment - we can even call it behavioral therapy. And has been recommended for children by the highest authority of them all.

PS: Looking at it from other side, the patient is either a spanko, or a masochist or has serious issues, so I would recommend seeking some therapy. Oh, wait a moment - he did it.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 19:41
Therapy spankings are good story setups, but problematic in real life unless it is consensual.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 20:15
Often123:
Therapy spankings are good story setups, but problematic in real life unless it is consensual.

I don't think they can be properly consensual in real life in a doctor/patient relationship. In this story, obviously we don't know the whole story at all, but it kind of sounds like the doctor took advantage of the patient's trust, which would be a huge problem if that's really the case.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 20:18
I agree, RosieRad.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 00:13
And so do I.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 03:14
When I was 21 years old and recovering from a case of schizophrenia, I had a psychiatrist who was a woman and only three or four years older than me. And she was drop dead gorgeous. This female psychiatrist could probably have had a career as a fashion model if she had been that way inclined. I would have just loved to spank that female psychiatrist´s bare bottom. I had the world´s most unusual fetish. I had a shrink fetish! I was in love with my psychiatrist!

Well, she was a good psychiatrist too. She helped me with my psychosis and general problems. I have never forgotten her - my favorite psychiatrist.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#9 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 17:59
Healthcare Professional on first look appears to have crossed the line.
A professional carrying out a 'experimental' therapy, would have documented research based evidence and a professional body to back his 'experiment'.
Sadly i see this as possibly bringing a fantasy into the patient/therapist relationship.
However we should not jump to conclusions, as those undergoing therapy can have their own issues and/or agendas.
I am sure the facts will be ascertained either way.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 03:18
If a therapist were to spank me, I would be pleased that she had gotten down to the bottom of my problem.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
ArthurRanc, DanishMan, kanestrokes, oxford, patxi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9