Need a "mistaken spanking" scenario

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Aug 2016 04:31
Hi folks,

I need some inspiration.

I'd like your help thinking of a "mistaken spanking" scenario my secret-spanko heroine can find herself in. It can't be simple mistaken identity because she is very unique looking. It could be something she helped contrive, or something she falls into unexpectedly, but doesn't resist as hard as a non-spanko would in the same situation. The setting is a fantasy setting -- approximately medieval with magic, and the heroine is a cleric -- basically a priest who does magic, especially healing magic.

Thanks

medici
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 11 Aug 2016 07:30
How about, she tries a spell that backfires and changes her appearance so she resembles another girl/woman who is known to be frequently naughty and a teller of tall tales so - when she is confronted about 'her' behaviour - is not believed?

Happy to collaborate if you like.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 00:39
Thanks medici. It's a cute idea but I have done a spell-misfire with this character recently. However, I have already established that she knows how to disguise herself magically, so intentionally disguising herself as someone she expects to be spanked could work. It's a thought...

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Aug 2016 13:09
Perhaps she offends a blind sorcerer/ess who can't see her to recognise her? Or steps in courageously sacrificing herself to take the place, unseen, of said sorcerer's apprentice when they've messed up?

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Aug 2016 06:31
Thanks TheEnglishMaster -- I am thinking to maybe combine the magical disguise idea with her taking someone else's spanking for her.

Collegeboy
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Aug 2016 00:41
Along the magical disguise idea, what if a mage/spy could have used a spell which disguised them as her, in order to infiltrate the order or the place where she works. The spy doesn't get caught, but is seen, so she is blamed for being where she wasn't supposed to be. For a minor infraction which she appeared to have committed, she could be spanked.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Aug 2016 00:55
How about twins who are in the habit of impersonating one another? One twin impersonates the other unaware her sister has a spanking coming. Think of Sweet Valley High where bratty Jessica would impersonate her more responsible sister Elizabeth as part of some scheme or dodge trouble she had gotten into. Now suppose she was unaware Elizabeth had an uncharacteristic spanking coming...
Or a situation where someone disguise herself as someone who is being sought for a spanking.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 14 Aug 2016 03:53
Thanks Collegeboy; I like that idea. I need to get her spanked somewhere *other than* the place she works (need to switch things up a bit) but I could still go with something like that, just happening somewhere else.

Redskinluver, I love your idea too, but it won't work for this character, for whom it is definitely too late to add a twin.

This is for an episode in my "Training Amarra" serial if anyone is curious.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 14 Aug 2016 08:18
How about your heroine strays into some kind of mystical time warp and is thrown forward or backward in time without being aware of it. There, without realising it, she spanks or is spanked by herself at a different age.

Collegeboy
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 18 Aug 2016 04:20
Hmm, then maybe she is the spy who uses a magical disguise. Perhaps she finds out about a heretical sect or similar organization and goes to investigate, pretending to be a junior member to find out about them. In the process she gets caught by one of the sect and punished. If you want it to be something she contrives, she could discover that it uses corporal punishment on its novices, and she's curious about it, and gets spanked because of that.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
capwill, Derrick30, fvsoler, Hotscot, spanker30, writerinks
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9