LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Videos

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 13:51
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Since 90%of what Lismore said is true of me, I decided to copy and modify.

I will add that in some of my favorite video .s, there are no visible bare bottoms. They are just intensely realistic. they are both on youtube. One is from a movie called The Girl Next Door. It is in English with Hungarian subtitles. It's about 32 minutes into the movie and the whole scene runs about 4 minutes. Another is from a movie called The Happy Valley. There are 3 scenes where a teenage girl is whipped on her buttocks. Again there are no bare bottoms but the punishment is intensely real. I think that the fact that these punishments occur in the home in the context of areal story adds to the impact. Has anyone seen these? Do you have any others to recommend to an X/f enthusiast.

Now for my notes to Lismore's comments.

I like a credible story line, preferably interpreted by actors who are free of the visual spanking clichés (heels and short plaid skirts) and who actually know how to act convincingly. Sadly, in my experience, it is on the latter point that many potentially good spanking videos have fallen down, as ham-fisted players (usually the males) fluff their lines and destroy any sense of realism. - I agree 100%

To be absolutely honest, I prefer videos that feature players who could pass for people one sees in the street on any given day to those clips that feature visually perfect female forms. - Totally agree.[/i]

Maybe it's because I can really engage with such videos, whereas I have no form of connection, other than short-lasting titillation, with the cliché-ridden style of clip.

I would love to see some of the excellent writing on this site worked into a series of good quality videos. I would be happy to nominate one or two authors! -Absolutely. [i]What stories would you nominate?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 18:39
To Ivancisic1

I have seen many references to the Happy Valley episode you mention. There is also a main stream movie called "The Bad Seed" which came out in the late50's or early 60's, can't recall for sure. At the end there is a spanking scene where the girl, who really turns out to be a bad seed, gets a lengthy spanking over her clothing across her mothers lap.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 21:02
The Bad Seed was a play before it was a movie. At the end of the play, when the actors and actresses were taking their bows, the actress playing the mother would flop the Bad Seed over her lap and "spank" her. My guess is that it was mostly acting, but there might have been nights when the kids were off her cues and the spanks were hard enough to be felt. Most of the original cast were hired to do the movie - including the people playing the mother and daughter.

The movie was one of the first ones in the 50s where the "bad people" came out ahead - which wasn't allowed under the Production Code. That means they had to change the ending, having God himself strike down the Bad Seed, but the producers were concerned that it wouldn't be enough. To remind people that "it's just a movie" they actually had a current call like sequence tacked on to the end of the movie, where the actors entered and were credited for their work. With that happening they included the "And as for you..." scene at the end. It was something that had happened hundreds of times during the play, and one last time during the movie.

While you can see the smacks land, my guess is that they where mostly playful acting - especially since the girl is smiling as they land. Anyway, the entire scene (that starts with "the end" flashing) can be seen at:

But back in the 60s (and earlier) it's possible that many movie spankings were real - and some of the actors biographers say they were. Then there were things like the handing caning scene in Kes that the young actors were told would be faked, but were real (the actors "were paid an additional 50 pence") but various "School Days" shows from the same period had the kids wearing specially padded trousers so they would barely feel the cane land - it coming down more as a tap than a whack.

But that was then. Occasionally you see "spanking" in a modern movie, but they are practically all fake. For example, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood has a scene where a woman is chasing her kids with a "belt" and if you listen to the commentary you will learn that the "belt" was a specially treated piece of velvet that the kids barely felt (some of them missed cues because they didn't notice the "belt" landing). Other movies include so much padding that the actor wouldn't feel a prison caning. Sometimes there is actually impact that the actor feels, but that's up to the actor involved - and only when it the actor is an adult who can make that decision.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 17 Aug 2016 21:15
Here's how Wikipedia discribes the end of the Bad Seed movie:
At the end of the film, the cast is introduced during a theatrical-style curtain call. After her credit is read, Nancy Kelly gives Patty McCormack a good spanking. Both are visibly laughing, perhaps to remind an unnerved audience that the story they have seen is fictional. The spanking continues as the film fades out; a screen card then requests that the audience not divulge the climax.

Taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_Seed_(1956_film)

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 18 Aug 2016 00:56
The Happy Valley TV movie does contain the most realistic, and harsh, canings and at the end a brutal whipping, of a 15 year old girl. It's based on the true story of Juanita Carberry who was the girl in question, and whose father (though she denied he was her real father), stepmother and governess all beat her. The events of the film happened in 1941 in Kenya among the English colonial set. Juanita was privy to a confession of murder by a friend of her father's - the notorious Delves Broughton case - which led to her becoming the focus of some historical attention. If you google Juanita Carberry, there are various obituaries of her and interviews she gave. She went on to live an interesting life, unlike her tormentors.

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 23 Aug 2016 14:25
In Happy Valley I enjoyed the first two canings of the girl but the third was too brutal. Also the girl's demeanor was defiant as opposed to her acceptance in the first two. Anybody see the Girl Next Door spanking scene. I found the Bad Seed spanking quite unrealistic and as a result didn't enjoy it. There's also a whipping scene in a movie called Celia. I only saw excerpts so i don't know if there was more.

Finally there was one from a Roman Polanksi movie called Venus or Emmanuelle where a maid if forced to lift up her dress and kneel on her bed. Her mistress pulls down the panties and whips the maid on her bare behind. The cries are quite realistic.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#27 | Posted: 23 Aug 2016 14:48
lvancisic1:
one from a Roman Polanksi movie called Venus or Emmanuelle

Another Roman Polanski film that featured a spanking scene was The Fearless vampire Killers:

The film was adapted to a stage play in Germany with the title, Tanz Der Vampire (Dance of the Vampires) and this clip gives us a glimpse of a shapely bare bottom before the spanking is administered.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 23 Aug 2016 21:14
Hotspur:
Another Roman Polanski film that featured a spanking scene was The Fearless vampire Killers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKUYu9-ghoc

That's the classic Keyhole spanking scene. Alas, modern keyholes are too small to peek through.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 4
dalenixon, Dejo, hajo332, idhughes, Jackmydaw, JanushPawlon, jwads, PGreenham, spankinufun, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9