The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Videos

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
MichaelG63
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 9 Aug 2016 14:13
Spanking Videos I think for all of us, have to have a dose of realism in them. My favorite ones come from Nu-West, generally involve a lot of scolding, and ultimately they get down to the bare bottom stage. I do not like repeated over and over again spanks on jeans/skirts etc just not what I am looking for, but on the other hand if it is well written and you can sense there is a true spanking coming with beginnings of tears and I will do better next times then it can peak my interest some as well. Great topic of conversation

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 9 Aug 2016 17:50
I know I have done my fair share of bashing the current spanking videos and I stand 100 % behind everything I have said, (at least for my own personal taste). Michael Masterson is one of them. To me his spankings are a joke. He goes way to fast among other things. Slow down Mike, the fire is out!!!!!!

However, on the positive side and in agreement with one of the other posters on here, the school paddling's done on Real Spankings are quite good. They are realistic in the way they are done . The only fault I have here is that if you're going to mimic a school principal then maybe you might want to dress like one. Aside from that, the actual paddling's carried out over full clothing are realistic. Maybe not as many swats as we see in the videos but realistic as far as how they are actually done.

Lismore47
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 11 Aug 2016 11:52
I like a credible story line, preferably interpreted by actors who are free of the visual spanking clichés (heels and short plaid skirts) and who actually know how to act convincingly. Sadly, in my experience, it is on the latter point that many potentially good spanking videos have fallen down, as ham-fisted players (usually the males) fluff their lines and destroy any sense of realism.

To be absolutely honest, I prefer videos that feature players who could pass for people one sees in the street on any given day to those clips that feature visually perfect female forms.

Maybe it's because I can really engage with such videos, whereas I have no form of connection, other than short-lasting titillation, with the cliché-ridden style of clip.

I would love to see some of the excellent writing on this site worked into a series of good quality videos. I would be happy to nominate one or two authors!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 11 Aug 2016 19:20
Lismore47, I agree with you on the girl in the street look for the spanking model. This adds a lot more realism if the model has a girl next door look. I have never thought that the model has to be a super model looking kind of a girl. To the contrary, I actually prefer the opposite. I guess she should be reasonably attractive but she doesn't have to be perfect. Yes, there are many stories on here that would make for a decent video.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 02:08
To Robert. I agree that the spankee does not need to be a model. The girl next door, or in my class, or the class st rumpent would be fine. Interesting to hear you were not paid for your participation. How was that?I have always dreamed, and continue to attend a session. Regards. Excuse spelling.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 17:11
Hi Yankee,

I wasn't paid because I wasn't selling myself as a professional top, or whatever you would call it. These were women I met through various personal ads which used to appear on many spanking sites, back in the days before you were required to be a member to get in. I simply clicked on the correct state, area, and looked for gals wanting to be disciplined that were in or near my local. Ed told me about this approach and that there were more women wanting corporal punishment out there than I could imagine. He was right.

I've had a lot of interesting experiences, no regrets. It seems though that making these kinds of contacts is nearly impossible these days as the old personals that were so easy to use no longer exist.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 01:52
That is a great story Robert You are one of a kind. Women desiring spankings, as you describe are difficult for me to accept. But I believe you. I am sure you found same. Many thanks and regards. Donald.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 10:16
yankee:
Women desiring spankings, as you describe are difficult for me to accept.

What.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 16:51
Hi Yankee,

They're out there. (Or they were out there). The old personals used to be filled with women describing various disciplinary scenarios they would like to play out in real life. You also had women who wanted real discipline to be held accountable for real life situations such as trying to lose weight or quit smoking.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 16 Aug 2016 19:15
This may be a bit off topic... I first saw this video on Spanko.net several years ago. It's a B&W, slow motion, silent F/f video. It seemed rather erotic and sensual. Here's one link.
http://thinkp1nk.blogspot.com/2010/07/super-slow-motion-spanking-in-high.html?zx=7de9 fb338d08d4b8

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Howabout, miliniun, spankindaddy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9