LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Back of my hand

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 00:12
Aye lad We did have an outside toilet but only for the use of the servants!

PS Linda, Manuel Labour was in fact a Spanish Matador. True! Honest!!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 03:38
The "back of my hand" is definitely a face slap and a demeaning one at that. To slap a person with the open palm is actually considered infinitely more gracious than a backhanded slap since the latter implies disdain towards an offender considered inferior. You could equate a backhanded slap with spitting on someone.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 02:41
I could be reading to many historical romance novels, but..... when a knight challenged another knight to a deul; didn't he use the back of his glove/gauntlet. Also known as the back of his hand?

I have heard the phrase "You'll feel the flat of my hand." I always assumed it meant a spanking.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:01
TheEnglishMaster:
Chap sez t'me cantow sing? Ah sez sing? E sez Aye. Ah sez Oo? E sez Thee. Ah sez Me? E says Aye. Ah sez No. E sez Oh!

TEM. That was too good. Had this Yankee rolled back in his seat; unable to come up for air or anything.

jimisim:
Being brought up in the deep south I have no trace at all

Well I can testify to that. It doesn't sound Atlanta-ish or even Birmingham-esk. Let alone the Big Easy.

"Whaaaatttttt!" "You can't be serious, man. I don't believe it." "People who talk that way REALLY conquered the world THREE Times?" "Shhhhiiiiiiiiittttt!" "Your mama! Dude!"

Twinklybum
Male Member

England
#25 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 14:28
See you in the ginnel, Flopsy. I was born in Sale (on the A56); then Barton under Needwood ( did not meet Rupert); Gosforth (posh Newcastle); Durham City; Harrogate (poshest Yorkshire), Leeds Uni. Law; Smethwick (workshop engineering!); Chesterfield (factory shopfloor); Rotherham (steelworks); Stoke; Solihull (best Brum!); then Esher and Hertfordshire.

I have always spoken good Queen's English but have a reasonable ability to recognise regional accents - and often cheat wherever I am by adopting a local patois, including Sotland - my father's birthplace. Even, Blimp, in the over indulged corridors of public service. But linguistic education was from my parents and I went to a good Methodist boarding school (which now has its own labelled wine and girls).

The back of the hand is much more hurtful than the front.

blimp
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 15:12
Look here Twinklybum. I hope you are not implying that I have any axe to grind with those north of the border because of the poor wages I earned up there! Nothing could be further from the truth! We are indebted to our Caledonian friends for a very fine alcoholic drink and a nourishing breakfast cereal.

Twinklybum
Male Member

England
#27 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 15:36
Blimp. Last week I spent the same as my first week's wages as a Graduate trainee (£13:£650 a year) on a taxi after dinner frorm the Berkeley to Kings' X. I merely implied that you had a soft and protected life in the public sector and were able to view anything north of Watford from a safe distance.

You might like view my selection (25) of Malts but I am choosy about sharing my porridge - a safe precedent (might Pink Angel really be Goldilocks ? Late Happy Birthday wishes, by the way) !

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#28 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 17:28
Twinklybum:
You might like view my selection (25) of Malts

Erm I would quite like to demolish them PLeeeeeease *smiles sweetly*

Blimp... ur in an 'over-indulged corridor of public service'? What is one of those and is it warm?

blimp
Male Author

England
#29 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 18:21
I don't know what an over indulged corridor of public service is either! I might well be over indulged but I am not living south of Watford or anywhere near it! Pass the Malt, there's an Angel!!

PS I did my two weeks hard labour! What more do you want? Now where is my deck chair I need a lie down!? Where is that blasted punkawalla gone?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#30 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 18:36
blimp

Aww you are always welcome up here Blimp *hands over a large Jura* We can pick tatties together!

I can say that cos I was born in Manchester and lived in London for 10 years I may have been in one of those corridor thingies then, I'm just not sure. Spose I was a public servant thought ;) Now I am servant to snow!

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Dansmyb, Schoyce1, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9