LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Bottoms!

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6
rollin
Male Member

USA
#51 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 20:50
Fanny is an American term used especially in the South to describe the buttocks. With apologies to our British cousins, it is what it is, and I'm not making any linguistic concessions for you guys. You'll just have to translate. And what exactly is "spotted dick?" You eat it over there. Here it conjures up images of some loathsome disease of the male privates.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 20:57
And what about that quintessential dish from out there in the American West - prairie oysters?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#53 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 23:41
At the supermarket where we shop, you can actually buy Cock Flavoured Soup Mix.

[url=http://www.buygracefoods.com/site/product.cfm?id=cock_soup_env][/url]

And now, back to bottoms!

Guy

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 19:34
The wealth of distinctive regional and geographic terms associated with spanking. In America a "chick" might get her "panties" lowered for a spanking. In England a "bird" would get her "knickers" lowered.
And some have a distinctive rustic flavor like "tanning" and "thrashing". Animal hides are tanned and grain thrashed.
And old time expressions that never turn up in spanking discussions any more. A favorite of mine is the spanking threat: "You're going to get such a spanking(paddling, whipping, licking,etc) that you'll have to eat your meals off the mantelpiece." In other words, standing up ,too sore to sit.
And that long-ago school expression. "reading, writing,'rithmetic, taught to to the tune of a hickory stick." Back before the paddle replaced the hickory switch I presume.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 05:15
Even though I am opposed to the institution of public schools - I think that all schools should be private - I like the idea of a "board of education"!

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
ncmtnspanker, Unfortunate, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9