The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Bottoms!

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 17 Oct 2010 19:43
I like the term "seat of learning", since that term explains what the buttocks are intended for (why else would God have created something as undignified as the pair of wobbling cheeks back there?).

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 17 Oct 2010 21:25
A comment based on my career as a biologist: it is thought that the development of the gluteal muscles, i.e., buttocks, in humans came about as our primate ancestors began to walk in the upright gait we use now. Those muscles became essential for support of the trunk. In females, "the bottom" became further exaggerated as the hips widened to accomodate offspring that were larger at birth. And finally of course, "the bottom" was the best site for the deposition of fat in females. To store it in the abdomen area, as males often do, places undue stress on the woman during pregnancy.

Man, I love to talk sexy.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 18 Oct 2010 20:53
I prefer (subjectivistically) the whimsical explanation for the existence of the buttocks which is given by the Christians to the scientific explanation given by Cal33 above. After all, if God created the buttocks for the express purpose of making corporal punishment more convenient, then I have a perfect excuse!

What do you say, Thi darling? Shall we give it a try? It might be fun - for me at least (I guess that it is always more fun to give than to receive)!

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 19 Oct 2010 02:28
Well, okay, try this. The female bottom, with all the trappings described above, is important in sexual, or mate selection. When the woman is viewed from behind, her bottom provides a wealth of information for any male who is a prospective mate. Wide 'birthing' hips tell him that a) she is sexually mature and b) should have little problem giving birth to his offspring. Fat buttocks indicate she is healthy and has been eating well. The way she sways her hips as she walks allows her to 'advertise' her interest in a mate.

Should we have a quiz over this later??

titch
Male Member

England
#45 | Posted: 19 Oct 2010 17:41
Having sat and read all these very interesting! (honest) comments about this wonderful topic, I would just like to add 'BOTTOM' is still the nicest name for it! OK us Brits maybe old fashioned and stuck in our ways but to hear a lady tell me that she is going to 'Spank my Bottom' still sends a shiver down my spine, Oh yes and a quiver through my 'Bottom' Much nicer than 'Spank my Ass' or 'Spank my Fanny' sorry mines a 'Bottom'

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 20 Oct 2010 04:25
You shouldn´t spank a girl´s *fanny* in England. And males don´t even have fannies, according to the way the language is used in England!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#47 | Posted: 23 Oct 2010 21:53
And Fanny, of course, was once a popular girls' name in Britain. Dick, naturally, is a male name.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 24 Oct 2010 03:52
I call my wife "Thi" all the time. But that is really her middle name, not her proper first name. Her real first name, which everyone called her back in Vietnam, was "Cuc" (pronounced like "cook").

But when Thi moved to Sweden, the Vietnamese friends she soon made here, who had already learned the Swedish language, strongly recommended her *not* to call herself "Cuc" here in Sweden. For in the Swedish language the word "kuk", which is pronounced roughly the same as "Cuc", is the slang term for an erection (i.e. "kuk" in Swedish means "boner", and it is not a word which you are supposed to use when in polite company!). So when I first met Thi, she told me that her name was "Thi" (pronounced exactly like that favorite English beverage - "tea"). I did not learn that she also was called "Cuc", until later, when I visited her relatives in Saigon with her a few months after our marriage.

By the way, I love the name of Russia´s strongman - Putin. Because in the Swedish language the word "prutt" means "fart". So whenever somebody mentions the name of the leader of Russia, I immediately think - "Oh, that little fart over there in Russia"! Incidentally, I think that the name "Putin" sounds *so* undignified, even apart from the association in my mind with "fart"! When people just say Putin´s own name, it sounds as if they are making fun of him!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#49 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 13:26
galt54:
By the way, I love the name of Russia´s strongman - Putin. Because in the Swedish language the word "prutt" means "fart". So whenever somebody mentions the name of the leader of Russia, I immediately think - "Oh, that little fart over there in Russia"! Incidentally, I think that the name "Putin" sounds *so* undignified, even apart from the association in my mind with "fart"! When people just say Putin´s own name, it sounds as if they are making fun of him!

Me thinks that it will soon be Czar Vladimir I soon enough and the checkist's will come for you if you use any other name.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#50 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 15:48
If you are reasonable in force and application, spanking a "fanny" in the British meaning can be very hot and mutually satisfying...especially if said fanny is shaved. It's not for everyone (like most things) but some women can even orgasm from such "rough" treatment.

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
canth256, Howabout, ricommers, strictbutgentle, teasingtegan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9