library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Paddling Film Festival

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 May 2016 17:43
I became so excited when I was l looking through the movie listings and here's what I found:

"REEL PADDLING FILM FESTIVAL

Running Time: 2 Hrs"

Things got so slippery down below that I was about to slide off my chair until I finally read:

"Massie Creek Paddlers and Tomfoolery Outdoors are pleased to announce the screening of THE REEL PADDLING FILM FESTIVAL WORLD TOUR. The festival is an international adventure film tour presenting the world's best paddling films of the year - categories include: whitewater, sea kayaking, canoeing, SUP, action and lifestyle. Audiences will see hairy whitewater action, sea kayakers exploring remote coastlines, northern river canoe expeditions, international river travel films, motivating environmental documentaries, grueling kayak fishing battles and hilarious short films capturing the lighter side of paddling life."

Wow, what a letdown. They shouldn't do that to people.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 22 May 2016 18:17
I think I have done it before, but let me again quote the bumper sticker I used to pass every day on my way to work in the old days: "Only screwing beats canoeing". I have no idea what beats spanking.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 May 2016 06:58
Reminds me of the inspiration for my "Paddling Team" story. A girl I went on a date with said she was on the paddling team. It took me about a tenth of a second to figure out she meant rowing, but in that fraction of a second, an idea was had.

It probably helped that that girl happened to have an amazing tush.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 23 May 2016 16:56
Don't feel bad Cindy2, that's happened to me as well. I've been on line before searching for sites that sell paddles, not the kind you use in the water, but those are the sites that come up. You have to include a few specific words in your search to allow the right kind of paddle sites to come up.

I can easily see where this would come up searching films as well.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 23 May 2016 21:38
i have had similar things happen to me. Oftentimes when i see an announcement about someone being on a "speaking" engagement I misread it as being on a "spanking" engagement

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 24 May 2016 02:37
Thanks Cindy 2 for a great comment.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 May 2016 10:57
It was such a lovely day yesterday I decided to go paddling in the sea. My case comes up next week.

(Cindy2 - have you considered sewing velcro onto your knickers?)

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 May 2016 19:47
Thank you Yankee.

Good idea BashfulBob.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 26 May 2016 11:00
Frustrating isn't it? I've lost count of the number of film clips I've seen about Australian cane toads, Italian cane corso dogs and the techniques of making rattan chairs or "canning" vegetables.

On the other hand, I was searching online for facilities in Appleby, our nearest small town, and Google seemed to think I was interested in spanking stories by our own Lucy Appleby. Now how would it have gotten that idea??

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 27 May 2016 04:59
Didn't one of Juanoneone absurdest stories include a mother who started a "paddling club" at her daughter's school - and all those who signed up thinking it was about canoes were shocked when they were paddled?

I think it was one of the "Or" variations...

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 3
AlanBarr, cady09, Cartwheel, Hotscot, kakihara, Matt, mobblers, mrswitcheroo, myrkassi, Nickf, Phocas, Tiredny, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9