Validators

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 15 May 2016 20:28
Guy:
I have also noticed that our validation backlog has been disappearing! Thank you validators!

The number of unvalidated items had been steadily increasing for some time and had crept up over the 200 mark. However, the validaters have done an absolutely amazing job these past few weeks and at the time of posting the unvalidated count is down to just 17!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 9 Jun 2016 02:01
With all the "recognition" I've been handing out recently, I wanted to bump this thread. The validators here do a great job. The amazing job of catching up of getting current on validation was handled by our current crew of excellent validators:

Dave
dundee47
Elorac
Janine
RosieRad

While they may never catch up to the numbers put up but the legendary (now retired) validators of yore (PinkAngel, Linda, corncrake), they are slowly ratcheting up their story totals.

Well done, all of you!

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 9 Jun 2016 07:47
Thank you for the validating 'recognition' njrick, it is an honour to assist in even a small way to keep this excellent resource working proficiently. I note that we are still on top of things, and hope this will continue now we have caught up with the backlog. I am impressed by the figures of previous and current staff involvement, too. I am constantly amazed at the number of new story submissions and the work that involves.
I am just about at my 2 year anniversary of joining lsf and I can't express my delight highly enough, I can't even remember what I used to do prior to my membership!
I recall being too shy to make comments at first, then I gathered my courage and began to share my thoughts, now I comment on almost every story I read and find it eminently rewarding.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 2
bookkeeper, Bra1cz, crudcutter, Derrick30, kylem, PGreenham, timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9