LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Validators

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 12 May 2016 19:38
I think that all our validators do a terrific job in getting the stories through to us & deserve our gratitude. Usually we shouldn't single people in this type of onerous role out for praise (or condemnation) but I'd just like to thank Elorac & RosieRad for the terrific job they have been doing recently.

Thanks ladies.

B

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 12 May 2016 20:50
A toast to all validators, past and present! They definitely deserve it!

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 May 2016 22:14
I have to say, that as a new validator, I'm having a ball! I just wish I had started long ago, it's really not as difficult as I had imagined, and infinitely rewarding. You get the chance to read stories that you may not have chosen, and variety is the spice of life, as the saying goes. I would urge anyone who is considering volunteering, to have a go!
It's a job that many take for granted, I guess, and with so many new submissions constantly increasing the queue, it is always going to be a continuous flow. Thank you for the appreciation, it is very welcome and if we all work together as a team, will will catch up in no time.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 13 May 2016 00:01
They are without a doubt unsung heroes of the library. Flopsy and Februs RUN the place, which wouldn't even exist without them, but without the validators, it wouldn't run as well. Many thanks to them. Now I have to get back to writing in order to give them some work to do.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 May 2016 04:34
Aww, thanks for the kind words, brodiejlb et al. If I ever validate one of your stories and you disagree with something (a tag or the synopsis) feel free to pm me.

If you really want to thank me, go read and comment on one of my stories. I'm a total comments junkie.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 13 May 2016 06:28
Our validators perform a very useful service and really help us find stories here. Thank you all.

medici
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 13 May 2016 06:53
EVERYONE who helps make this site the best spanking stories site on the net deserve all the plaudits we, as writers and readers, can give them.

thank you, one and all!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 13 May 2016 13:47
It goes without saying that without the hard work of our dedicated validators our enjoyment of new stories would be toast! A big toast for our great team. Your work brightens our day and feels our fantasies with brightened bottoms.

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 13 May 2016 16:24
I will add my note of appreciation as well. How does one volunteer to become a validator? How are the stories distributed for validation?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 13 May 2016 23:44
Yes, I have always noticed and appreciated the hours of work that our validators do behind the scenes. I have also noticed that our validation backlog has been disappearing! Thank you validators!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 17
Bevier, Schoyce1, vwd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9