LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do the ladies like F/M ?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 4 May 2016 06:57
Well I'm certainly not too heavy for OTK, in fact I prefer that position. That and the hand seem the most natural, personal and intimate.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 4 May 2016 10:44
Meggy:
I know it is easier to just write bending the guy over something. But guys seem to dislike it. Seems like they prefer the closeness of skin on skin. Correct me if I am wrong, guys.

That's understandable; as an M/F spanker, I much prefer it too. The intimacy of the otk position adds immeasurably to the experience.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 4 May 2016 12:51
Meggy
You are correct in my case. I'd say 90% of my spankings occur over her lap on our bed as she sits propped up against the pillows on the headboard. But I believe Rosa prefers this position as well.............since she is the one capable of having me differently if she wished.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 8 May 2016 06:34
With the theme of F/m in mind, Happy Mother's Day to all Moms and Maternal-style Disciplinarians.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 22 Jan 2020 23:49
In my experience, about 1/3 of ladies over 40 are open to the idea of spanking in general. Three women I have met brought up the subject first in a very subtle way. They were open to the idea of F/M spankings and possibly M/F spankings, with only one having actual experience. So I would say "Yes", with exceptions.

The idea that they could give spankings seemed to lessen their concerns about graduating to receiving some.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 23 Jan 2020 19:34
Thank heavens there are women out there who actually are into it, both F/M and F/F.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 23 Jan 2020 20:26
It amazes me that I first responded to this topic almost four years ago. I mostly spank women and still want a young strict woman to spank me on occasion. I'm bi (and married, but my husband is vanilla) and I do write both F/F and F/M stories. Personally, I don't enjoy spanking men all that much although if someone deserved to be spanked, that would definitely crank me to spank him. I do like to read a well-written story, preferably F/F but I've enjoyed many that were F/M. I've known many women who were dominant, both pro and non-pro. Over time, I can't be sure whether women are more likely to be dominant or submissive. Same for men: there are so many of both. Women tend to be more discreet. I started out wanting to be spanked, possibly because it reminded me of my early years at home when I was spanked for what seemed to be disciplinary reasons (one can never be sure, of course!). My switch to being mostly dominant likely relates to a desire to be in control. Probably that is also why I abhor topping from the bottom. What I find delicious is a younger woman or a daughter taking charge of an older one or a mother. It's a form of role reversal, of course, and for some reason, it turns me on a lot.

carlspanks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 23 Jan 2020 21:51
Tough subject! For what its worth have been told by women who were dominant or at least switchable with their play partners that at least initially they were not attracted to the idea of F/M spanking in general. On the other hand, they did enjoy spanking a specific man who wanted that treatment, and also enjoyed the spanking more for the effect it had on their partner rather than it being intrinsically arousing. They were literally 'giving' a spanking almost as a gift. Once she had tried it however, she found she enjoyed the intimacy it gave, her authority, his nudity,... In other words, if he had never asked she would never have thought of it, but once she tried it she liked it a whole bunch. Maybe there are relatively few woman who top men because there are relatively few men willing to ask (for good reason). For a guy to ask, he's got to get past societal expectations, trust that his partner wont laugh at him, out him, etc. plus get past his own implanted self image issues. Not an easy thing. That's the kind of story I enjoy reading most (and writing): the guy finally either directly or inadvertently opens himself up to his partner, hoping for the best but expecting the worst, only to find his partner accepts him unconditionally and compassionately beats his butt black and blue.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:12
I can really relate to some of what has been posted on this topic. I had a fantasy I wanted to be paddled by my algebra teacher with a pretty butt and panty line. I used to daydream instead of doing my math. However, my poor homework and mess of a notebook got me a sizzling paddling after all. Anyway I saw her at my reunion and my butt twitched.

I believe fantasies don't go away with age. Perhaps an older woman would help a man reminisce and relive a teachable moment.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#30 | Posted: 25 Jan 2020 22:40
carlspanks

Your comments ring very true. Once provided with the possibility of spanking a man, it becomes much more interesting to a woman, even irresistible.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
DianaMiller, Eva, falstaff101, johnhudson, JuergenB, manhattan, Ramus, saxes626, whitmont2000
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9