Female Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 03:06

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 06:09
That a nice collection of mainstream movie spankings.

Thanks.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 10:12
Thank you Jessica for bringing this to our attention, a delightful collection of innuendos and film spankings.

Lismore47
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 11:41
What a delightful selection of spanking tapas. ¡Maravilloso! Thanks for sharing.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 12:11
Great selection. Pity, though, that it missed out on Secretary, and the Elvis movie Blue Hawaii - excellent spankings in both.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 12:49
PhilK:
Great selection. Pity, though, that it missed out on Secretary, and the Elvis movie Blue Hawaii - excellent spankings in both.

I don't think that's a flaw of omission. The article is about spanking as it was portrayed in pop culture in the mid twentieth century, and its relationship with the gender politics of the time. Secretary is a modern flick, and the spanking in it is explicitly a kink for both participants.

Speaking of which, this article was much better researched than I've come to expect from Jezebel. Thank you for the link, JessicaK.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#7 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 13:03
I don't think it's coincidence that the author is (ahem) both an academic and a non-regular at Jez, a site I hateread as much as I regularly read it. But yes, I also enjoyed the analysis, particularly as while non or semi consensual DD pushes my primal buttons, done "for real" I find it abhorrent.

He must have known whom he'd attract with that super cut though How to save it, anyone know?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 14:36
JessicaK:
He must have known whom he'd attract with that super cut though How to save it, anyone know?

Well, he did acknowledge that he got a lot of his information from spanko sites.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 17:15
JessicaK:

I assume you mean the video and not the article itself. I don't know about other browsers, but if you're using Firefox, download an "add-on" called Video DownloadHelper and install it. It will let you download all kinds of video, especially flash video and save it to your hard drive, often in several different formats and resolutions. I did it with the "super cut" video and it worked like a charm (mp4 video, 179 MB total file size).

Hope this helps. Thanks for the link, by the way. Very interesting article and several nice .gifs as well.

turk
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 13 Apr 2016 18:33
Fantastic collection, note some of the same actors and actresses, there is always hope that there is a second volume, thanks.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Derrick30, rickf, school, Tengen, TimeLee, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9