library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A weird request in a weird movie (Dogville)

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 6 Apr 2016 16:49
KJM:
Bogiephil1:
Have you seen "Dancer in the Dark" or "Breaking the Waves"?

Yes, I saw both, somewhere near 2000 or thereabout. Both were exhibited in "art" circuit of few theaters with legends in Portuguese. I don't remember any spanking scenes in them.

No, no spankings scenes, but they are representative of Trier's style and outlook and his interest in very odd, contentious or even somewhat extreme views. Also of his artistic sensibilities. As I said earlier, very avant garde.

You said that "Dogville" was the "most palatable" of them (Trier's films) and I suggested the other two as examples of others that might also be palatable (weird, even somewhat bizarre in the case of "Dancer In The Dark", but still palatable). I haven't seen a lot of his movies but I find them interesting, if not easily understandable or even likeable, given some of the subject matter.

Nice comparing notes with you...

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 20 Apr 2016 22:00
I haven't seen this one, but I like offbeat movies. Among my favorites are Top Secret:The Movie, The Gods Must Be Crazy, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. No spanking in any of them, but all of them are fun movies. One of these days, I'll replace my VHS tapes with DVDs.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 21 Apr 2016 19:48
Wheatwine:
I haven't seen this one, but I like offbeat movies. Among my favorites are Top Secret:The Movie, The Gods Must Be Crazy, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. No spanking in any of them, but all of them are fun movies. One of these days, I'll replace my VHS tapes with DVDs.

Seen all of them (years ago) and liked all of them, for different reasons. The only one where spanking might have seemed likely is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. With all the costumes and gender-bending and BDSM overtones, one would think spanking wouldn't be out of the question but sadly, it was. Susan Sarandon had quite the delightful bottom (among other things). The Gods Must Be Crazy seemed like something I wouldn't be interested in, but it was quite funny and entertaining. I've got a bunch of old VHS tapes that I haven't watched in years. I even have a copy of The Wild Bunch still in the original wrapper...

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#14 | Posted: 26 Apr 2016 05:21
Bogiephil1:
I've got a bunch of old VHS tapes that I haven't watched in years.

I transformed most of them in DVDs and got rid of all tapes. They were taking too much space at the top of my closet from my spanking toys and spanking magazines. Now the DVD's are gathering dust, simply I have no time to watch again old movies.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 12
laptopover
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9