LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Just Thought I Would Share This

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Mar 2016 22:39
I thought this might be of interest to the readership here so I thought I would post it here in Smalltalk. First a little background. I joined a site entitled "Raising Christian Girls" a while back. It's totally free. There are some requirements which I met to get on the site, I wont waist space with the details.

This is a pro - spanking site and it's main function is for Christian girls, and parents to share their experiences either raising Christian girls or as a girl being raised as a Christian girl. There are several topic areas on the form including discipline, mainly spanking from the girls perspective (receiving the spankings) and the parents perspective (disciplining their daughters). I should mention that this forum does not involve raising boys, only girls.

So, under the main subject of Spankings from the Girls Perspective is a topic or thread entitled "Siblings Spanks" The focus of this thread is on girls who have witnessed their siblings being punished, in households that allow this. Following this background, here is the discussion I wish to share.

The post is from a girl named Taylor, who is now an adult. I believe she was maybe 16 when she first joined the site. Taylor describes being in the room while her sister (no name provided) was being punished by their father. In Taylor's house, when punishment is to be administered, the girls report to their bedroom. The parents step in. All clothing from the waist down is removed including stepping completely out of their panties. They are covered up top. Standing facing their father nude from the waist down, the lecture is given. Both mother and father are present. Following the lecture, the girl places herself face down with buttocks elevated over a pillow. The father uses a doubled up leather belt to administer a sound strapping. Taylor has reported that sometimes her mother would hold her hands as the strap is being applied to her bare buttocks.

In this particular thread "Siblings Spankings" Taylor is sitting in a chair behind her sister who is positioned on her bed just as described above. The father is administering the strap. Taylor is fascinated with the strapping as she watches the punishment progress. However, in her exact words, Taylor describes how her fascination turns to embarrassment and shame as she watches her sisters legs kicking in reaction to the strap. Taylors exact words are "my sister was spread and exposed". Of course Taylor is referring to her sisters vaginal area and how the entire vaginal area is spread and exposed as she is reacting to the strap. What bothers Taylor is that she realizes that she reacts the same way when she is receiving the strap on her own bare buttocks. The embarrassment and shame comes from the fact that Taylor is wondering just how much of this her father is able to see.

As this is supposedly an actual true account of real domestic discipline, I thought it might peak some interest here. One things that allows one to conclude that these accounts are legitimate is that the spankings are not described in terms of any of the details that you find in the stories here. This particular account given by Taylor kind of stood out, although there is no graphic description of what Taylor was seeing. I'm sure there really isn't any needed. She paints a pretty clear picture.

This is really more a story of shame and embarrassment in the process of being punished which is what peaked my interest in this. Anyway, I just thought this might interest some here.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Mar 2016 03:44
Some parents are, or were, ok with siblings witnessing such things - especially when the siblings shared a room. The message seemed to be a mix of "what your step or you're next" and "remember this is what bad behaviour will get you".

And yes, anyone in that position would be exposed - but most parents wouldn't notice. They've been changing diapers, bathing, and dressing their kid all the kid's life - they just see body parts.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 12 Mar 2016 04:41
If true, what this story describes is child sexual abuse. Not something this site should be associated with in any way. Not saying this should not have been posted.Am saying it should be denounced in the strongest possible terms!
Hopefully it is just someone's fantasy.But seems like the more horrible something is,the more likely it is to be true.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 17:11
I think Redskinluver is right. After the fact, I'm kinda sorry I posted this. Perhaps one of the site managers can delete this.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#5 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 17:44
I really think it's a fetish site dressed up as a parenting site. If everyone there is essentially 'role playing' as a Spanked Girl or Spanking Parent (and to me the fact that it's girls only is a HUGE tip off - people who have opinions on corporal punishment as a parenting technique, rather than a fetish, don't tend to distinguish) then it's no more sinister than here.

If I'm wrong and it's people sexualizing and getting off on ACTUAL spanking of children, then it is indeed disturbing.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 19:23
JessicaK:
I really think it's a fetish site dressed up as a parenting site. If everyone there is essentially 'role playing' as a Spanked Girl or Spanking Parent (and to me the fact that it's girls only is a HUGE tip off - people who have opinions on corporal punishment as a parenting technique, rather than a fetish, don't tend to distinguish) then it's no more sinister than here.

If I'm wrong and it's people sexualizing and getting off on ACTUAL spanking of children, then it is indeed disturbing.

Agreed--it strikes me as basically a role-playing website rather than one seriously devoted to the discipline of children as an aspect of successful parenting. The focus being entirely on the corporal correction of girls would indeed strongly indicate that both its "parental" and "spanked-girl" accounts are primarily fantasies.

Of course, there could be an issue if a naive, suggestible parent were to join the site's membership and take its described daughter-disciplining "experiences" as representing a valid approach to child-rearing.

Stories in this Library being clearly identified as fictional, albeit with a number of them possibly based to some degree on real-life situations, that's a critical factor in their presentation...

--C.K.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#7 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 20:59
And here is not normative. Even those of us whose stories/preferences do tend toward things that would be disturbing if they actually happened IRL don't present this as a good idea in reality, or how things ought to be done. Fictional, but also quite clearly "do NOT do this to actual people." (The non-con or non-adult stuff, anyway.)

In fact, from what I've seen over the years, the vast majority of posters here are opposed to even quite mild forms of corporal punishment in real life, to say nothing of the "you can't legally do that at Gitmo, let alone to your 12 year old" sorts of things sites like that tend to tout.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 16 Mar 2016 00:35
JessicaK:
I really think it's a fetish site dressed up as a parenting site

I've certainly had that suspicion about sites before now, but I'm never quite sure whether the whole thing is being done with a nod and a wink, or whether people are genuinely deluding themselves in some strange way. Typically such people put forward a strange justification in which spanking is said to be a marvellously effective behaviour modifier and yet, in spite of that, they seem to find it necessary to resort to it with great regularity!!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 16 Mar 2016 00:58
I guess I should elaborate a bit more on the site in question, since I'm the one who started this thread. It is highly possible that the site is fraudulent, set up to look like a real Christian Parenting site. However, it's also possible that this site is genuine. There are good arguments on both sides of the fence. First off, whether we on this site approve or not, there are families in the US, especially in the Southern States which actually use CP as a means of punishment. Regardless of what we think, good or bad, disturbing or not, it is a fact. Having said that and having spent some time on the site, if it is fake, they have managed to do it with considerable conviction. I should also mention that there are many more threads on this site dealing with just everyday, life of a teen girl having nothing to do with discipline.

Arguing on the "the sites a fake" side of the fence, you could argue what teenage girl in her right mind is going to post, for the whole world to see, how she is disciplined on her bare bottom at home. Keep in mind, and I believe I said this above, even when a girl does post about her discipline, these accounts are far different than what we have grown accustomed to on this site. By that, I mean the details of the spankings, for the most part, there are none. This is an indication that this is a real Christian parenting site devoted to the raising of girls.

Also, keep in mind that the girl who I quoted in the initial post is a legal adult, although admittedly perhaps not when she joined. She is deleted now so there are no more posts from Taylor. She also stated that she could only see what she saw of her sister because she was sitting in a chair directly behind her sister. She stated that she realized that her father did not have the same view as she did and could not see the same features that Taylor could. The whole point of Taylor's post was that she realized that she kicks her legs when she is being disciplined as well and therefore presents the same sites as her sister. She did not indicate that her father could see this or was trying to.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Mar 2016 17:34
My own opinion is that these forums (Raising Christian Girls, Raising Girls, Fatherly Forum, Spanking with Love, voy.com, Yahoo Groups, Experience Project) with parent-child spanking content are almost 100% fantasy. You tend to see the same names and stories floating across different sites. Sure, there might be the occasional naive person who joins in the conversation, but they tend to disappear quickly once they realize what they've stumbled into. There is somewhat of a social contract either implied or expressly stated with many of these sites, which is that you have to actively maintain your part in the kabuki theatre in order to keep your access.

The fact that the descriptions of spankings in many cases are brief just have to do with the format of the site, and the content is for a particular subset of the spankophile community. Some get their kicks more from in-depth stories with great detail. Others prefer video. Many like pictures and can just fill in the details in their own mind to their particular satisfaction.

The sites I mentioned above (which I look at as hybrid story/picture sites) are for those like to role play or just be a casual observer in a fantasy world where all parents spank as their preferred method of punishment, children frequently misbehave and need spanking up through and including their teenage years, and spankings are always delivered with love, without any abuse or rarely a hint of sexual overtones (participants who push the community standards tend to get rooted out). And of course, everyone is well-adjusted and accepts their role in this world without much complaint, even the kids on the receiving end. The fact that spankings in this world are matter-of-fact, everyday occurrences results in "quick hit" spanking anecdotes. The ongoing story arcs in these families are similar to some of the serial stories we see on LSF, just with more opportunity for character development and plot twists. Sometimes the actors tire of their roles but there seems to be a pretty regular stream of new blood willing to join in.

There are some folks out there who are very good at pretending to be wholesome teenage girls and/or parents of those girls who gently guide them along life's path with a paddle or hairbrush in hand. And they have a treasure trove of social media postings to "borrow" pictures and stories from in order to weave tapestries that cater to some of us.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
AndyM, hittite, Mike_Brown, SternMentor, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9