library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Does Anyone Know who This Model is?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 16 Feb 2016 22:41
I recently joined the British site Spanked Cheeks for a one month period. After working my way through the video stills and galleries I found this one model that really appeals to me. Unfortunately, this site doesn't have information on all of the girls appearing on the site, only their so - called stars. The girl I'm interested in has black hair, down to mid back and appears in the following videos.

I Don't Want to Go
Clumsy Girl
Witnesses to a Spanking
Insubordination

These are four of the videos she appears in, there may be a few more. So, does anyone know who she is and does she appear on any of the other British Sites?

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#2 | Posted: 17 Feb 2016 01:39
Robert i think Jenna Jay is the name that you seek.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 Feb 2016 03:12
RosieCheeks,

You might be right. I have seen Jenna Jay on the Bars and Stripes site and this girl is built in a very similar fashion. However, I actually went to the Bars and Stripes site thinking the same thing as you, that my mystery girl is Jenna Jay. The Bars and Stripes site shows all of the models and I looked at Jenna Jay. The girl on Spanked Cheeks, although built similar to Jenna, appears to look different in the face. It's possible that time differences between appearing on Spanked Cheeks and Bars and Stripes could perhaps account for the apparent facial differences. But, I agree, Jenna Jay and the girl on Spanked Cheeks do resemble each other quite closely.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#4 | Posted: 17 Feb 2016 14:34
Jenna Jay along with Miss Lina most definitely were in I Don't Want to Go, Clumsy Girl and Insubordination.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 17 Feb 2016 15:11
Robert56:
I recently joined the British site Spanked Cheeks for a one month period.

I wouldn't know one spanking model from another but I'm sure there are much better value spanking sites (*cough* LSF *cough*) you could subscribe to...

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 17 Feb 2016 18:49
RosieCheeks,

I have come to the conclusion that you are definitely right. The similarities between my so-called mystery girl and Jenna Jay are just too many for them not to be the same girl. Also, since there is only one other person besides Miss Lina in the videos you named, I have watched all three, you have to be right. So, thank you for clarifying this for me.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Feb 2016 18:50
Februs,

Yes, your point is well taken. I agree. That's why I only signed up for a month, the minimum time allowed.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 18 Feb 2016 03:49
Robert56:
Februs,
Yes, your point is well taken.

I dunno. Somehow I think his point was missed.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 18 Feb 2016 20:57
Ok, I get it now. Yes, I plan on subscribing here. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. I will.

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 8
averam300, Balor, Bergo214, dawnbreaks, MarkyMarks, maryt, njrick, Sfar, StefK, steve77, TheStingfan, windar1, wooz1111
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9