LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Neprakta

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 31 Jan 2016 08:32
There was a lot of spanking cartoons here in Czech Republic, thanks to a man called Jiří Winter, better known under his alias "Neprakta". He died a few years back, sadly. When a small book dedicated solely to his spanking drawings was published a few years back, I scanned it and translated it into English (wise precaution, since I seem to have misplaced my physical book!).

Now, the interesting thing is that Neprakta himself was NOT a spanko. He says:

"I was never spanked by anyone, and it wouldn't turn me on at all anyways - that's why I never spanked anyone either. I did all sorts of things with my partners, but never SM. So I only know these things from stories of my friends and acquaintainces who visited me.
Sometimes they were complaining, sometimes they were bragging, but I always believed their stories."

He made a LOT of spanking cartoons, but he was an extremely prolific man -- spankings are still probably below 1% of his total output. But in the communist era, drawing a bare bottom spanking of a pretty girl was more acceptable than drawing her nude or semi-nude in sexual connotations.

"When I used to do spanking-themed cartoons for the daily Práce [Labor], there was a very good and experienced editor, Mr. Mach, who really favoured these cartoons. At first he printed one or two cartoons, and people really liked it, since at that time things like that couldn't be seen in the newspapers, and suddenly there was a naked ass in one of the dailies, and someone was spanked on it to boot. The readers were writing and saying they like it. So, Mr. Mach wanted a lot of them. I quite liked to draw these things, there were cartoons about some girl who got spanked almost every week. The chief editor of the daily at the time, Mrs. Daňková (she was from the bloodline of the founders of KOLBEN-DANĚK* trademark), said that it's terrible, that some naked woman is always being spanked there, but Mach told her to look at the text under the picture. "They are no shameless pictures, they are educational cartoons, it's always a daughter and father or relative who's disciplining her." And so she agreed that a reproaching father is not that shameless, that it's not bad, and she supported it. As the cartoons were successful in Práce, other editorial boards where we were bringing our creations saw that "it's allowed", and they wanted pictures like that as well. And there was really lot of them."

*KOLBEN-DANĚK is a well-known Czech company, doing mainly heavy machinery, I believe.

But even though he wasn't a spanko, he did know about them and interacted with them:

"I had a few people interested in a picture with a spanking on it. They confessed that they like my pictures with this theme, and they wanted to have a drawing like that hanged on the wall, they were saying that that's how they do things. So I offered them that I will draw them personally, and asked them to show me - and often they really did accept my invitation to the atelier. I could draw from live model, and they got an unique picture. It was always a pair - a man and a woman, never the same sex. Sometimes the woman was dominant, sometimes the man was, I saw both.
You have to admit that models like this are truly a complete exception!"

Let's remember this incredible man.

I found that my translation and scans can be found here:
http://chross.blogt.ch/forum/read.php?11,8775

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Feb 2016 18:56
Neprakta is one of my favorite spanking artists. I have been searching through the Chross postings as well as the other scans at pimpandhost (for which I am ever grateful to you for posting), painstakingly typing in the captions not previously translated into Google Translate to make some semblance of understanding them, although it seems that there a lot of Czech linguistic puns that don't translate well.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Feb 2016 09:02
I noted those puns in my translations... For example, there was a joke that relied on a pun between one of the words for spanking and the word for "incisor" -- dad got his incisor pulled out, but it was of no help to his daughter

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 2 Feb 2016 11:47
Thanks Fulgar for your interesting post. Previously the only other Czech artist I was familiar with (although a personal favourite) was Mucha. I find it hard to believe that Neprakta was not a spanko at some level. I loved the idea of couples coming to Nepratka's studio to pose for a personalised picture - there has to be the basis of a story in there. I also wonder if his cartoons may have helped sow the spanking seed in the minds of the seemingly endless stream of beautiful girls and nasty men that appear in the Lupus films. If so we owe him a great debt.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#5 | Posted: 3 Feb 2016 02:15
Thanks for the post, Fulgur. I have a small collection of Neprakta's works that I don't even remember where I got them, but all are stamp-sized and most of them had no caption. The pictures from your link are larger and quite a few I haven't seen before.

I like his way of drawing to convey the idea of action.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Feb 2016 08:16
Wonder if I should upload a complete scan somewhere since some pictures were excluded from the blog post...

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#7 | Posted: 4 Feb 2016 01:06
Fulgur

Why not?

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 Feb 2016 01:57
I thought I found a pimpandhost gallery of that had the entire scanned book, including the ones that were left off the blog post:

http://pimpandhost.com/album/3131146-Neprakta+book.html

There's also these from zz.stercks (is that you Fulgur?):
http://pimpandhost.com/album/1286255-Neprakta.html
http://pimpandhost.com/album/1268697-jiri.html

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 4 Feb 2016 08:41
thepreacherswife: No, zz.stercks is not me. But the first link is complete and it can be combined with my translation

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
justonemore, markert, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9