LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Forms of Humiliation In Spanking Stories

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Jan 2016 14:38
Is humiliation of the spankee an important factor for you in a spanking story? What forms of humiliation do you find most erotic? Does it differ if the story is based on parent/child or consensual adults?

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Jan 2016 15:08
In order: Yes, definitely. I'm not sure humiliation is erotic, really, although I suppose it could be for some. And yes, it matters. A parent/child story is almost by nature non-consensual and spanking-type punishments are supposed to have a humiliation component as well as a physically painful one, for the sake of deterrence. Children aren't supposed to "enjoy" their spankings, although that doesn't always seem to be the case. Consensual adults is another matter although that is often dependent on the degree on consensuality (i.e., mutual agreement for the spanking of one by the other, or the mutual spanking of each other, or one consenting to be spanked by another to avoid a different kind of consequence, say legal ones or public opprobrium.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#3 | Posted: 29 Jan 2016 18:46
Humiliation is not essential for my liking of a story but i personally prefer stories that do have a humiliation element.

Now my choice of story genre plays a part in this, as 'consensual' spanking say between a married couple prior to sweet lovemaking does not as they say 'float my boat'. Likewise my likings regarding stories are not necessarily others preferred choices.

Personally i like a variety of humiliation aspects, be that the public nature of the situation, eg witnessed, the verbal statements of both spanker and spankee, descriptions of the feelings of both, and the power exchange of the participants.

The author creating and setting a scene of one party having power and wielding it, whilst the other party is powerless, then for me a humiliating scene has been set even before the physical disciplinary event.

Personally for me a author who creates a scene for the reader that evokes a strong humiliation feel, then i am hooked.

Finally a well written story can for me the reader, plant seeds of a humiliating scene in my mind, through well chosen words and descriptions by the author, these can if i choose be nurtured in my own imagination, taking the story where i would like it too go, a vivid imagination is a wonderful thing.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 29 Jan 2016 19:06
I like realism in my spanking stories, so unfortunately none of the consensual adult type stories do it for me. I focus almost exclusively on parent - child type stories and as already mentioned, these are not consensual. Kids don't (or at least aren't supposed to) enjoy getting punished. Having said this, a humiliation component does not necessarily have to be incorporated into the story but when it is it makes the story just that much better for me at least. While I'm on the subject, I also tend to really like stories which have a voyeur component to them as well.

penmask
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 29 Jan 2016 20:46
I like humiliation in spanking stories, I think it adds a nice touch. Or to be more specific, I think it fills a very important role in a spanking story.

The act of spanking itself is super boring all on its own. A bottom getting hit in a narrative vacuum has no impact and doesn't really give you much to connect with. It's like just being handed a picture of some naked lady and being told "HEY THIS IS HOT". While it's true that the woman may be attractive and naked, if that's all there is to it, then it's totally forgettable and boring and you won't ever think about it again once you're finished. However, if someone handed you that photo after telling you about who she was and where she was from and HOW that photo came to be, then chances are you're going to enjoy it a lot more as a result and remember it for a long time to come.

So the bottom line (duh dum tsh) for me is that I love stories that are stories with spanking in them as opposed to just spanking stories, and to that end I think that nice dollop of humiliation can help turn a forgettable story into one you'll come back to and read again in the future.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Jan 2016 22:52
I think there's an element of humiliation in most spanking stories. I like some, but not excessive and I think that's why nearly every story I write features an otk spanking, because the very childish nature of that position makes it humiliating for the recipient.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 30 Jan 2016 03:03
Humiliation is at the heart of many of my spanking stories. The idea of a naughty young lady being every bit as embarrassed as she is sore in the bottom makes for a much richer experience. It also works when a shy girl is having a consensual spanking that she truly wants but is still very much embarrassed by receiving.

I also frequently employ humiliation by way of having another person/people present to watch the spanking. My story Paddlin' Madelyn (parts 1 and 2) make use of that plot device.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#8 | Posted: 30 Jan 2016 09:02
I am not going to pretend that humiliation is not an important part of a spanking story for me. As others have already pointed out, spanking is humiliating - it's humiliating in itself to be punished, and even more so if one has to bare one's bottom and assume an undignified position. The thought that others may see or hear or get to know adds to the humiliation. I like a spanking story to contain as many of these elements as is natural from the plot, but where I seem to differ from many others, is in not really wanting any additional humiliation. A story soon stops to interest me if the humiliation aspect is exaggerated, or if additional, not spanking related, humilation is added to the spanking. I suppose I want the spanking to shine on its own...

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Jan 2016 14:33
Yes, very much so, humiliation is an important part of any spanking story. The older female that is spanked by a younger male. Such as a teen-age boy student spanks a female teacher, or headmistress. An office boy spanks a female secretary, or a female executive. A teen-age son, spanking his mother. A son-in-law, spanking his mother-in-law. Of course these spankings are given to the female, on her knickers down bare bottom. Are a few examples that turn me on.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 30 Jan 2016 17:49
I am quite fond of humiliation in spanking stories. I don't enjoy reading or writing about children, so that part of the question is irrelevant.

Witnesses are always a bonus when it comes to humiliation, especially if they are visibly enjoying the show. It is also more humiliating if the spankee loses control and begins struggling, crying, etc to no avail, which makes them look weak, helpless, and childish.

The loss of body autonomy is another big one. While being bared and spanked by itself is objectifying enough, I sometimes enjoy stories where it goes further. The spanker teasing, tickling, and fondling the spankee's bottom and private parts. The spanker and/or witnesses making appreciative comments or jokes about the spankee's exposed body and reactions. At the extreme end of this spectrum you get things like sticking an object up the spankee's butt, or spanking them to orgasm.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
Chuck36, Forrange, hundjager, Jackmydaw, Lizchurch, taxman351, tgriff, thanasphere, TheGoodWife25, thepreacherswife, tritonguy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9