LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Christmas - time to say thank you and orders to relax and enjoy

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 22 Dec 2015 08:30
Merry Christmas to all admin, authors and members of lsf! This is a time to relax, enjoy and re charge all our batteries.
Flopsy and Februs - you have served unrelentingly through another year, THANK YOU, you are due some time off, so make the most of it, we need you back in action again soon! (please?)
Other admin staff - great support given and appreciated, THANK YOU.
Authors - brilliant submissions of endless hours of reading delight - THANK YOU.
Members - we couldn't function without you reading and (hopefully) commenting on stories - THANK YOU.
Anyone else? THANK YOU, MERRY CHRISTMAS X Elorac

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 22 Dec 2015 08:35
WHat else can one say but Hear! Hear!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Dec 2015 12:19
Ditto. Well said Elorac.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 22 Dec 2015 21:20
In this season to be jolly, I would like to thank all 'spanko's, who contribute to make this wonderful 'spanking library', a BIG HIT, so to speak. Thank you one and all.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 22 Dec 2015 21:33
opb:
WHat else can one say but Hear! Hear!

That's what the prudish, rather flat-chested young lady exclaimed when her date clumsily tried to reach 'second base' with her.

His response was to ask, "Where? Where?"

--C.K.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#6 | Posted: 23 Dec 2015 03:29
The merriest of christmas greetings to all on The Library of Spanking Fiction, grateful thanks to you all for making LSF such a wonderful forum.
I truly hope all on LSF have their hopes and desires fulfilled in 2016
Becoming a member of The Library of Spanking Fiction in January, certainly helped enhance my 2015.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Dec 2015 05:30
'Tis a great library, a great website. Fa-la-la-la-la! Thanks to all Elorac mentioned.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 23 Dec 2015 07:11
I'll add my sincere thanks to all who make this site what it is. What a huge undertaking this is! Although I'm a very new member, I'm so glad to have joined.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 3
Derrick30, Heroth, Kingofdunes, markedman, oxford, Pembridge06, PGreenham, phillipuk, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9