LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Alternative to Kiss chase.

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Dec 2015 17:31
I have just read the newly listed story 'Spank the Bottle' great story, I recommend it! It reminded me of Schooldays long long ago.
I do have to admit that in Primary School (that's 6 - 11 for those not in the UK) a regular playground game was of course 'kisschase', the boys chased the girls and got to kiss if they caught a girl, simple & straightforward. Well on more than one occasion the girls objected to the neanderthal 'hunter gatherer' slant of the game so we had a different version. This was called 'Spankchase' the girls chased the boys and those who got caught, and there were many, had to bend over the schoolyard benches and got whacked with the girls belts. I was hopeless at the game. I always got caught, I remember Judith using the belt off her mack..... (This is 1959 by the way). I wondered if any other Schools have anything similar.

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 20 Dec 2015 18:55
No boy would have been seen dead playing with the girls when I was at school. However I remember whilst in my last year, several boys, myself included, being violently attacked by members of a visiting girls school. They sprayed us with vile smelling perfume and smeared us with make-up. They also attempted to remove certain intimate articles of clothing. I can't believe that I actually resisted but if my dodgy memory serves me correctly, I did! Of course it never did me any harm!!!

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Dec 2015 22:00
We played "kisschase" when I was a boy, but we called it "catch and kiss" the girls I grew up with never objected to the "neanderthal slant" of the game and we never did play a spanking version of it, although I think that would have been fun to play.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 21 Dec 2015 00:09
Seems to me the "Spankchase" version could be equally played by either sex. I'm sure it could have been voted on, or taken by turns, or just a coin toss. Just a matter of deciding who was doing the chasing. And who was getting the spankings...

Sadly, we never played that game either. Might have been fun. Of course that's not to say such games couldn't be played in private to one degree or another.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#5 | Posted: 21 Dec 2015 10:27
One of my fondest memories from primary school is watching the girls do handstands with their gymslips over their heads, showing their lovely navy blue knickers.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
lowendtheory, michael57, qbpunk, spanksandsuch, tomd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9