LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Paddle Upgrade for Schools"

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Dec 2015 18:48
When I received an e-mail with that title today, I thought, "Whoa, I guess schools want to have the newest and best spanking implements." Turns out the author was talking about pickleball paddles. Pickleball is a fast-growing sport here - they must be introducing it into the schools too. Still ...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Dec 2015 20:20
I don't know anything about pickle ball, but I worked with a lady who said they had a teacher who used to smack their bottoms with a rounders bat when they misbehaved in his class.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Dec 2015 22:22
I had a shop teacher / coach who made a paddle from a broken baseball bat, made for a pretty painful paddling too.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#4 | Posted: 19 Dec 2015 09:59
Seegee:
They had a teacher who used to smack their bottoms with a rounders bat when they misbehaved

I think a typical rounders bat is a bit like a baseball bat and would not make an ideal spanking implement. At the school I attended though, the girls played the game with what looked more like a miniature cricket bat with a flat surface and WAS an ideal spanking implement. The spanking of schoolgirls was rare but I once saw the games mistress give three of the girls a sharp whack with that bat on the seat of their gym knickers. The games master somehow got hold of the bat and I had the 'privilege' of being the first one to receive it for forgetting my kit. It hurt like hell!

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 19 Dec 2015 11:18
I remember that type of rounders bat, it looked to me to be designed so that the ball didn't fly off in random directions when hit, but definitely would have packed a punch as a spanking implement as Hotspur says.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 Dec 2015 21:19
A rounders bat is like a small cricket bat. When I was at school rounders was largely considered cricket for girls. It's not played much now, if at all, at schools.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 9
Backbeat, BrianC780, canardchronique, canth256, Eris39, jfwii, kenjperr, misterspanker, northtawse, royaledark, sandysadeyes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9