library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Is This Possibly a Pattern I'm Seeing?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Dec 2015 19:04
So just for the fun of it I check the realspankingsinstitute and the realspankings websites for updates. They update three times a week, Mon, Wed, and Fri. Personally, I like the fully nude spankings. In recent months I have seen a decrease in fully nude spankings on both sites. The spankings that are depicted now with the models in various stages of undress, but not fully nude, suggests that the spankings are tending more towards "more realistic" type spankings.

A qualitative piece of evidence in support of this is indicated on the corporalpunishment blog. Here Michael M. discussed "realistic" disciplinary spankings which would most likely take place within the home of teenage girls living in the southern united states where the use of CP both in the home and in schools is known to be more prevalent.

I'm not making a plug for either of these sites because I believe that the spanking techniques are completely lame. However, I have stated and will state again that the school paddling scenes do reflect a great deal of realism. This also is in line with what I have stated above. This all, just an observation I have made.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 2
Alanrg, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9