The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Police search for teenage one-swatter

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#21 | Posted: 1 Dec 2015 23:29
PhilK:
Don't think anyone was suggesting it was 'cute', KDP - just that calling out the local constabulary to hunt down the malefactor seems a little excessive....

Therein lies the issue in the not too distant past, if i had got swatted by a twat on his bike then retribution would have befallen that youth by a male family member or whomever, no constabulary involved.

However retribution is a no no now, its all counselling, hug a hoodie and charge anyone who harms a hair on the head of the poor little misunderstood mites.

So what is the answer? Should we allow bad learned behaviour to continue and likely escalate or call in the cops. Society cannot have it both ways, if the citizen is not allowed to 'police' their own streets and offer 'correctional therapy' as deserved, then they need access to persons who can, sadly that is the police.

Bogiephil1:
Wouldn't you really rather spank him? I mean right there, in front of his mates and everyone?

I would leave that to my partner, much more experienced at such practices, i would offer plenty of encouragement though.

blimp:
I do take on board what you are saying Rosie. A woman is entitled to walk down the street without being molested. I certainly wouldn't let my dearly beloved suffer such treatment from some spotty little herbert. However as she possesses a mean right hook herself I am sure I wouldn't have to get involved other than to administer first aid to the lad!

Like the joke:
My Fathers neighbour saw four lads fighting with my mother, the neighbour said aren't you going to help? Father said no, the lads started it i don't see why i should save them from the beating they are getting.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 2 Dec 2015 20:13
RosieCheeks:
Bogiephil1:
Wouldn't you really rather spank him? I mean right there, in front of his mates and everyone?

I would leave that to my partner, much more experienced at such practices, i would offer plenty of encouragement though.

Well, I thought you might prefer to DIY, perhaps with some assistance from your partner, if only hold the little brat down. Either way though, it should be swift, sure, humiliating and public. Sadly though, these days you and your partner would probably be arrested for criminal assault and the little shit would have at least a civil case against you causing him public embarrassment (and there would be no shortage of solicitors to take his case).

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#23 | Posted: 2 Dec 2015 20:47
Bogiephil1:
Well, I thought you might prefer to DIY, perhaps with some assistance from your partner, if only hold the little brat down. Either way though, it should be swift, sure, humiliating and public. Sadly though, these days you and your partner would probably be arrested for criminal assault and the little shit would have at least a civil case against you causing him public embarrassment (and there would be no shortage of solicitors to take his case).

I am now a believer in leaving things to the experts regarding such matters, my impetuous early years were a very different story, but they say with age comes wisdom, and with help we learn.

Contact with the police is something i now avoid, especially because of a uncouth bottom swatting cyclist, who is crying out they are a innocent victim "i did nuffin wrong onest guv".

blimp
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 3 Dec 2015 10:34
RosieCheeks:
Contact with the police is something i now avoid, especially because of a uncouth bottom swatting cyclist, who is crying out they are a innocent victim "i did nuffin wrong onest guv".

Well on the whole I have a lot of time for the police when you think of some of the people they have to deal with. Especially when you see the police in other countries and the way they behave.

The other day there was a drunk in the middle of the road stopping traffic. Not a busy road but still three or four cars were stuck there and none of the motorists would get out of their cars. Being an old busybody as I am I went out into the middle of the road and said to the drunk,

"Look you are blocking traffic and you will get yourself knocked over. You'll have to step back on to the pavement,"

He said something about punching my head in but as he was both a lot smaller and a whole lot less sober than I was I caught him by the arm and gently moved him towards the kerb. Three things happened, one his trousers fell down and two, he lost his balance and fell over, three a police car arrived. A young policewoman got out of the car and assisted me in picking him out of the road. Her comment on the mans exposed state as she pulled up his trousers is worth repeating, "We had better put the rabbit back in its hutch!!" Never heard that one before!

Another police car arrived a minute later. By this time the fellow was in floods of tears complaining that his life was a mess and he needed to find his wife. All three police were brilliant with this man. They treated him with a great deal of humanity despite the fact that they had obviously picked him up off the pavement fairly regularly. I don't want to idealise them but certainly my experience shows there are those that do the job with good humour and a great deal of patience.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 3 Dec 2015 14:18
Great story, Blimp. I too have a close friend who used to be a cop in a tough city here. All I can say is he is not typical of what you usually find in a uniform. Good cops do exist. (You just have to look harder for them than just cruising the Dunkin Donut lot, because they're actually out there doing their job without a sense of entitlement.)

I have gotten to a point where I know exactly what I'm dealing with by just watching how they walk.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#26 | Posted: 3 Dec 2015 17:21
blimp:
Well on the whole I have a lot of time for the police when you think of some of the people they have to deal with. Especially when you see the police in other countries and the way they behave.

I was not intending to suggest i had anything against the police, just do not want contact if it can be avoided either as the suspect or victim of a crime.

Humour in any of the emergency services is essential, and as the lone officer showed a little humour de-escalated the situation, this likewise would have bought her time if the guy had continued to be stroppy, until back up arrived, 'Jaw Jaw rather than War War'.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Calibos, dash13uk, ebbetsjim, JackH, kanestrokes, tomd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9