LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

in a rut?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
carto75
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 13:28
I hate to say it but is our beloved LSF in a bit of a rut, I love the vast majority of the published stories but my particular favourites are those dealing with more mature ladies often in embarassing circumstances. These seem to have all but disappeared from the site while there seems to be a plethora of schoolgirl/teens and early twenty year olds stories. my appeal is simple - bring back the older woman!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 14:48
carto75:
These seem to have all but disappeared from the site

This puzzles me. It's actually rather rare that a story "disappears" from this site. There are literally tens of thousands of stories waiting for you to read them.

Perhaps a few folks will chime in with suggestions or plugs.

Guy

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 15:42
As per Guy's selection, you might try my "Liar Liar Panties On Fire", " Don't Forget To Lock Up" and its sequel " Phyllis Forgets To Lock Again". Believe those are all of mine that feature more mature ladies. The first is F/F, the others M/F, if that is a concern.
Oh, forgot " Hot Tub, Hot Bottom".

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 15:49
We are hardly in a "rut." The variety here is amazing, but I'm sure that you are correct that the type stories you prefer are in the minority. I have a couple of stories with older people - 'Zero Birthday' and 'Except... Spank Maria' - but they are in loving situations, not embarrassing ones, so you probably wouldn't like them.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 17:48
I know you read some of my "Not too old" series, and commented saying you loved it, but did you read them all? Part 7 includes severe humiliation where 50 year old Kate is strapped and caned by her son in law when her husband is out of town. I have recently finished the series with part 12. If you didn't finish it, maybe you will now? Good luck finding what you desire, X Elorac

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 23:12
You might enjoy my "Aunt Sarah's Slippering" which was written for the "Last Will" challenge a while back.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 23:56
You could try Spank Shop #54 Andrea and Sharon, which features two 40+ yo women (even if I've never actually stated Andrea's age, she is now over 40).

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 29 Nov 2015 10:16
You might enjoy my story "Never too old", concerning the relationship between a man and an older woman, but be warned that it's a long story. Is that a self-plug I see before me?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 29 Nov 2015 13:25
"There is a lower concentration of the specific kind of stories that I like these days" and "the LSF is in a rut" or two very, very different statements.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 30 Nov 2015 19:11
carto75
To carto75, I have always loved spanking stories, that are related to the mature older woman. My favorites would be when they concerned mothers, mother-in-laws, grandmothers, aunts, headmistress, female bosses, Mother Superiors, all being given knickers down good spankings on their bare bottoms.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 3
JohnD, LucNoir, Pembridge06, PGreenham, trojan1a, warthur, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9