library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

R.I.P Apps

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 17 Nov 2015 09:46
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, but I knew of no other place. Several authors here came originally from OurCastle, run by Apps, a.k.a TheGhost or TheCenturion. I received word yesterday that he had passed away.

He was old-fashioned, often cantankerous, and held some of the most outrageously sexist opinions I have ever heard, but he was also kind and generous, and gave many struggling writers encouragement and help. He was fiercely protective of his 'Ladies' or 'gels' as he would say.

I have very fond memories of a holiday spent at Lake George with Apps, eve, ruegirl and flowerchild. among others.

Rest well, my friend, and may your Heaven be full of Victoria Best and spankable bottoms.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Nov 2015 18:05
It's great you (and others) made this in-person connection. It doesn't often happen in our little world. I didn't know Apps, but i'll nonetheless offer by RIP wishes.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Nov 2015 20:22
I never met him personally, but I was a member at The Castle for some time and I was saddened to hear of his passing.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
aske1999, oldwrangler2, paddlingman, thepreacherswife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9