library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking video makers: Dear God, Just Stop It, Please?

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#61 | Posted: 12 Jan 2016 03:42
CrimsonKidCK:
Well, I believe that the objections were to spanking videos which seemed to be focused on a female spankee's anus and/or vulva as opposed to her posterior. There's a difference between such exposure occurring naturally on occasion, in the course of a bare-bottom walloping, rather than it being contrived via the chastised woman assuming positions which normally aren't likely for a spankee to adopt, and/or the camera work focusing narrowly on the anus/vulva area rather than on her derriere as a whole.

If I'm watching an attractive woman being spanked on the bare behind (in my case preferably by another female), I want the bodily emphasis to be on her bouncing bumcheeks..

I'm a latecomer to this conversation, but I would like to add a comment. I agree that I "want the bodily emphasis to be on her bouncing bumcheeks." However, there is more involved in a spanking/strapping/caning than just the physical punishment. There is also the aspect of the spankee's embarrassment and humiliation at being required to submit to her chastisement. When I see a woman in a video required to assume a position with her legs spread and her intimate secrets exposed to view, I imagine how she must feel. If she is a decent young lady, she must be utterly mortified! I don't want to see her raped/fondled/groped in the video, but I know the threat of these things must be on her mind. She is utterly exposed and vulnerable, and accepting that as part of her submission is a large part of her total punishment.

bripuk
Male Member

England
#62 | Posted: 17 Jan 2016 11:22
Although I have had difficulties with the company the Resolved series of Ravenhill studios videos are some of the best I've seen. It is clear that the girls involved are not spanking models and are put in a position where a sound spanking is the only way to resolve the situation. Resolved9 shows a young woman who has allowed her pet dog to mate with a neighbour's purebred and is going to be taken to small claims court. She accepts a spanking instead with all its attendant interviews and preliminaries.IMHO I think this is the best spanking video ever made.

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
bit123, Gogotherapit, hunter, miliniun, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9