library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking video makers: Dear God, Just Stop It, Please?

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 22 Nov 2015 02:13
And even more unconvincing are those pictures where its supposed to be a mother or teacher spanking the girl, and looking as young as she does.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 22 Nov 2015 02:32
You see that a lot in commercials. A comedian here referred to them as 'obligatory mothers', often looking younger than their children.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 22 Nov 2015 16:44
An abundance of tattoos is a pet peeve of mine, especially on "schoolgirls" (or "schoolboys". There's a young man named Kade that's featured in a lot of vids on Clare Fonda's site who has an enormous tattoo on his back that's way more than a tramp stamp and goes down to the top of his butt crack. That one feature marks him as much older than the characters he plays). I'm not too thrilled with tats on the spankers either. Dana Kane, while delightful, has a plethora of tattoos on her arms and upper body, which is why she always wears long sleeves. Julie Simone, a very believable domme, has a full "sleeve" tattoo, which she generally covers up. Even one of my absolute favorites as a "mommy" or "auntie" spanker, Miss Chris, has that ankle tattoo which kind of ruins the 50's or 60's "housewife" vibe she sometimes goes for (for me at least). Dana Specht, while she is quite capable, is getting a little long in the tooth to pull off the "mama" thing. More like "grandma" now, which, of course is entirely acceptable. The world needs spanking grannies too! Kelly Payne is entirely believable (she's the right age) as long as you can ignore her "Noo Yawk" accent, which is a little hard to take sometimes. Clare Fonda is old enough, and lacks tats (except for one small one only noticeable when she's naked) and an excellent spanker. Sarah Gregory and Snow Mercy are unmarked, tat-wise and wonderful spankees but are a little young to be the mothers of teenagers. There's several others that are wonderful as spankees but are too young to be spankers of students or teen-aged miscreants, although they try. I miss the earlier generation of ladies like the "Leda" ladies or Nu-West spankers. Many of them were VERY believable as disciplinary moms or aunts. The late Janet Beckwith (AKA Veronica Lord) was one of my all-time faves...

blackbirch
Male Author

Australia
#34 | Posted: 23 Nov 2015 04:45
Yes, tattoos are a great hate of mine. Indeed, I turn off as soon as I see one. Pure vandalism to my mind.
One real clanger was the Mood nun film in which a nun was caned. Not only did she have a shaved vulva, but sported a ring in a labium. A very liberal order, no doubt!
Also, one sees schoolgirls of the 19th Century with thong suntans. Perhaps they think anyone perverse enough to watch cp will accept anything.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 23 Nov 2015 06:28
Yes the only tanning those Victorian schoolgirls would have received would be the ones they got from the cane or the slipper.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 23 Nov 2015 12:31
Anachronisms, whether in pictures or stories, are another dislike of mine. Don't recall any Victorian thong tanlines, but remember reading a story set in the early fifties where the girl was spanked for wearing a bikini that showed her bare cheeks. Ultra skimpy bikinis like the string bikini or the thong were not around then,a very narrow slice of cheek showing at most.
Reminds of an old Waltons episode where Mary Ellen was wearing a pair of very short denim shorts,daisydukes. Very,very skeptical that a teenage girl would have been wearing shorts like that in conservative rural Virginia in the time(1930s) the show was set in.
Her mom told her "go put on something decent." What a great lost opportunity for at least a spanking threat or mention from mom!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 23 Nov 2015 23:22
So, I have a question that I doubt anyone here can answer but I will put it out there anyway. Does anybody think or perhaps actually know if any of the video producers are aware of this site and do they read all of this constructive criticism?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 24 Nov 2015 19:26
Robert56:
So, I have a question that I doubt anyone here can answer but I will put it out there anyway. Does anybody think or perhaps actually know if any of the video producers are aware of this site and do they read all of this constructive criticism?

On the now-defunct soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup, both Jennifer Brooks of Brooks Applications and Tony Elka of Shadow Lane were active participants, the former only occasionally (until she retired from the spanking scene, at least businesswise) but the latter quite frequently--many of his postings involved political debate. I believe there were a few threads over the years dealing with spanking-oriented videos, which Tony generally participated in.

(Steve Richardson of CF Publications also participated actively on the SSS newsgroup and other spanking-based internet sites, but his company focused exclusively on printed material.)

So I'd venture it's quite possible that people on the business side of the spanking scene might be reading some of this commentary and criticism, since a portion of their consumer base is represented in this Library, after all... --C.K.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 25 Nov 2015 10:26
Well,
it isn't often that I disagree with so many posters and should I stick my head up over the parapet (it might be my bum in some cases), but I have to say that I do find spanking sexually exciting, both giving and receiving and there are times during spanking films that I am curious to know how it is sexually affecting the spankee.
One of the best I can bring to mind is a Kami Robertson video by Redstripe/Remington Steel "Results don't impress", where Kami is a naughty schoolgirl, a part that she used to play so convincingly. After being thoroughly warmed up over the knee, Kami is bent over the table for the second part and strapped. Kami has a beautiful bottom and a beautiful pussy too, I don't deny that I find her very attractive in every way.
After a bratty outburst, Kami is made to stand with her legs wide apart and one can clearly see how wet her pussy is.
Okay, so I'm a pervert for not only loving seeing her spanked, but also seeing her lovely pussy and how she is enjoying it.
I never claimed to be anything but a pervert, I love spanking. Don't you? One can hardly pretend to be straitlaced and deny anything sexual is crossing one's mind when you spend your free time watching spanking videos, reading spanking stories, and looking at photographs. I wouldn't wish to ruffle anyone's feathers, but isn't there just a small chance that maybe some of us might be tending towrds hypocrisy?
I know that some of the acting and some of the actors/actresses can be a bit forced at times, but they are spankees first and actors second and for what you are willing to pay for a spanking video, they aren't going to get Kate Winslett or Liz Hurley are you?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 25 Nov 2015 11:31
Don't deny there is a sexual component involved in the spanking scene,but people have different ideas as to what is sexy, what is arousing, whether it be a spanking scene or something more vanilla.
A sultry blonde leaning on her side,naked, and wearing a "come hither" expression is personally more appealing than some contorted spread eagle pose. Likewise a spanking picture or story description where the girl is getting spanked barebottom except for a g-string bikini or panties ,little as it is, still something left unseen,left to the imagination, is to me more exciting and yes realistic than an ultra-explicit display of intimate body parts.

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 4
canth256, DenseWall, Filbert74, Fokus014, Jackmydaw, magegod989, maryt, Michito21, MorningBob, ntytina, oxford, sks089, wzudko, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9