library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking video makers: Dear God, Just Stop It, Please?

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 19 Nov 2015 17:40
lvancisic1:
Another of my peeves is that most often the girls are completely naked. That having been said, among the ones I like are Exchange Student, And For You I Will Come, Teachers Exam Meeting. There area few others if anyone is further interested. I would also welcome recommendations along this line.

I've just found out that Dana Kane, the professional disciplinarian/spanker who does the breezy, light-hearted "product testing" videos for Cane-iac, now has a series of DVDs for sale through that site--and presumably her own site too, although I haven't checked on that yet.

Anyway, I've seen a few 'shorts' of her portraying disciplinary spankings (as opposed to the playful "product testing" ones) on the 'net, and they struck me as rather convincing--she's a competent pre-punishment scolder as well as a solid spanker. Most of the brief ones which I've viewed were predictably F/M, but her DVDs appear to be primarily F/F, in addition they're quite affordably priced ($25.00 + S&H).

She's a 'southpaw' too, which is a bit different--it would be fun, not to mention challenging, to have that pretty lady pulling down my briefs to then firmly administer her brand of "hurtin' for certain" strict corporal correction... --C.K.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 20 Nov 2015 23:36
As a Cane-iac customer, I will confess that I really like Dana Kane. She has a sense of humor :D

But back to things I don't like in spanking videos:

Making the spankee count the strokes. I just don't get this, particularly in the middle of a spanking. "Okay, I've already given you 50 strokes. Now I'm going to give you 12 more, and I want you to count them out loud."

"One! Thank you Sir!"
"Two! *squeal* Thank you Sir!"

Just ... why?

And if I'm delivering a punishment spanking, I really don't expect the spankee to be thanking me ...

blackbirch
Male Author

Australia
#23 | Posted: 21 Nov 2015 00:44
I agree with most of the above. I like it to be about spanking, not sex; but I do like a girl bent with legs apart. I really hate pawing the bottom once a spanking has begun. I also hate those films where some twit man keeps telling the girl how naughty she has been and what a spanking he'll give her - eventually. It never amounts to more than a few half-hearted strokes. Like Louise, I don't like the girls to be naked, just from the waist down, which is more realistic. Also, I don't like the spanker to spend most of the film walking around and around the victim. What do I like? Not that much, really. Even the ones with long, hard canings tend to bore me and leave me unsatisfied. I too prefer stories - which is why I'm on here.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 21 Nov 2015 05:55
blackbirch:
Also, I don't like the spanker to spend most of the film walking around and around the victim.

That, too! I hate that! Get on with it!

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#25 | Posted: 21 Nov 2015 10:09
Adult schoolgirls in thongs...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 21 Nov 2015 13:42
tysout:
Adult schoolgirls in thongs...

But that is standard attire for adult schoolgirls, and skirts that barely cover the ass, and white shirts tied Daisy Duke style above the midriff. All the adult schoolgirls I see around town are dressed that way.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 21 Nov 2015 14:06
Ever since "Blair Witch" there has been a trend in movies to show everything as if it was being recorded on some hand-held device. You folks seem to be more versed in spanking videos than I am. Does anyone know if they ever did one where instead of ignoring the camera, they played to it as part of the story? Like, "you are so going to get it. And you, over there, make you you record all this for posterity."

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 21 Nov 2015 18:43
I dislike all that "schoolgirl" stuff, those silly plaid skirts especially. The filmmaker obviously knows little about real school uniforms. The Harry Potter movies are more accurate in the matter of dress than they are!
Adults trying to pretend they are high school age teens is a questionable premise. I'd much rather a movie where its a sorority housemother or dorm counselor dealing with naughty college age girls, who wear what college girls of today actually wear in r/l- jeans,leggings,short shorts,bikinis and so on.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 22 Nov 2015 00:00
I don't watch a lot of them, but I've seen plenty of clips and stills and one thing that really sticks out like a sore thumb is when they have heavily tattooed women playing naughty 'schoolgirls' or strait laced mothers.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 22 Nov 2015 01:53
Seegee:
they have heavily tattooed women playing naughty 'schoolgirls' or strait laced mothers.

I really don't understand that. Many could easily be hidden with a few cents worth of makeup.

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Derrick30, Glenlivet, magegod989, MiaKat
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9