library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Anybody watching the CW show, "iZombie"? Because ...

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Oct 2015 23:41
If you're not watching this, Dear God, why not? (well assuming you live in the USA)

Short premise: ER nurse attends a party, gets turned into a zombie. She's still "good", but she also needs to eat brains. Leaves the emergency room job to take a job in the county Medical Examiner's office. i.e., "Assistant Coroner". Access to all the brains she wants. Discovers that eating brains gives her access to the deceased's memories. She uses this ability to solve crimes (after convincing a local police detective that she's a psychic and has "visions").

The other side effect of eating brains is that she takes on the deceased's personality. That's where this post become relevant to this forum.

In a recent episode, the deceased person in question was a frat boy. So our heroine eats his brains to help figure out who killed him, and she starts acting like a drunken frat boy. In one scene, her boss, the Medical Examiner, has woken up from a midday nap in his office, only to discover that she has painted his face with glittery makeup and written "FART" across his forehead with a Sharpie.

He very calmly explains to her that, aside from what she's done to his face, her posing of the anatomical skeletons was completely inappropriate. i.e., "What if somebody comes in here to identify a loved one's body, and sees this?"

The "posing the skeletons" line seemed like a throwaway bit ... until a few scenes later, when the camera panned around the room to reveal... two skeletons, one seated ... and the other draped across its lap. In a blatant spanking pose.

I HOWLED.

Also, the actress playing Miss Zombie, Rose McIver, is adorable and completely spankable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycMoHn27ao

And dammit, I'll need to rewatch the whole episode to get a screenshot of those skeletons.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 18 Oct 2015 00:28
Oh, hey, I did get a screenshot:

http://www.mister-rik.com/hosted/skeletons.png

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Oct 2015 00:49
Oh those darned skeleton spankers are such irresponsible Tops!

They're always hitting bone!

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
Backbeat, cady09, Ellman, katee, markert, Seegee, Timb
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9