library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Julianne Moore...Freudian moment on Fallon

Patron
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Sep 2015 07:56
This could be nothing, but I'll let you all decide. Last night on Jimmy Fallon, Julianne Moore is playing a game with Jimmy called Box of Lies where one person selects an item out of the box and either describes it or lies about it. The other person has to guess whether or not they're lying.

The interesting thing. Julianne tells a lie about her item and imagines, in her words "a wooden paddle hairbrush." I recommend you all watch the segment and see for yourselves, but my spanko detector went off, and I have a pretty good nose for these things. I normally wouldn't bring up someone randomly talking about a hairbrush, but in this instance she's on the spot and the way she describes it, I don't think she's thinking about how it's used on hair.

Either way, she's adorable during the game and some people might find it entertaining besides the part where we decide if she's thinking about the last thing used on her backside.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Sep 2015 08:42
I love the way they're called 'paddle brushes'. I even used it as a sort of a joke in an early Spank Shop, where Kim says that they're called 'paddle brushes and they're horrid!' She clearly isn't talking about how they brush hair.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Sep 2015 11:54
A quick Google search brought up an article headline 'Oscar winner Julianne Moore is BEATEN by Jimmy Fallon as they play Box Of Lies on The Tonight Show' (capitals in the original). Wow! American TV must be much more interesting than I had realised.

NCspanker
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Oct 2015 21:31
Wow! I didn't know Julianne Moore was born in my hometown of Fayetteville, NC.

She was in an American independent film called, "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee." (2009) She plays a lesbian dominatrix named Kat who witnesses an otk spanking of Blake Lively; administered by Christian Sawyer Davis with a carpet beater. Its in her history.

sandybates
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Oct 2015 23:55
She's at the top of my casting list while envisioning filling the role of mother/stepmother/aunt in many of the better stories I have read in the library. She has the correct energy to be vicious and kind in appropriate measure.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Oct 2015 03:49
According to Blake Lively, she was spanked by Moore directly during the filming. That scene was a montage so there's always a lot of cut footage. Apparently somewhere in the archives, Julianne Moore spanks Blake Lively. Bluray, please?

A close paraphrase of Blake's quote was "It was fun to have Julianne Moore make me meow and spank me. Part of me is thinking, 'this is my most serious acting job so far and I'm being spanked by Julianne."

The full interview is pretty easy to find.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Derrick30, Heroth, Hoddle, kenjperr, slowsong, WhiteWhale7
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9