LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Shelley Fabares

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 07:25
Oh yes, she put all of my original stories in the fire. While I wish I still had them, if only for the laugh factor, it was no big loss. I mean, c'mon, I was a 14-to-16-year old virgin, writing sex scenes while having no idea what the hell I was talking about beyond basic sex ed, and my only experience with spanking was my memory of being spanked when I was younger.

If she only knew how much her own spanking technique (when I was younger) influenced, and continues to influence the way I write spankings ...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 08:53
RikSpanks:
If she only knew how much her own spanking technique (when I was younger) influenced, and continues to influence the way I write spankings ...

Well, if you're going to "come out" to her, you might as well come out all the way. She might feel a bit guilty for "bending" you that way, but numerous studies and even questionnaires and polls here on the LSF page seem to indicate that being spanked or not as a kid is not an indicator of whether or not you become a spanko (top or bottom, or a switch) as an adult. Many that practice TTWD were never spanked. I can remember very few spankings as a child (and they were as a child). I couldn't have been more than five or six at my last actual spanking and it was quite brief, although, as I remember, it did hurt...

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 10:21
Bogiephil1
Actually, my mother's biggest influence on my writing is demonstrated in the fact that every spanking has a specific count. Oh, yes, the spankings I write go on and on and on, to a ridiculous extent. But the number of spanks is always precise. Mom never gave me more than five swats, but she always told me ahead of time how many I was going to get.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 28 Sep 2015 02:59
Well I have learned a lot about the early years of Shelly Fabares. I loved watching her mouthwatering round bottom in tight visible panty lined slacks just itching to be swatted. Ironically their was a wooden fraternity paddle by the cabin door in the TV show Coach.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 20
findtheshrimp, Gourmet, Jjkid, myrkassi, RiverVixen19, stevenr, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9