I want a brave man, I want a cave man
Johnny show me that you care, really care for me

Sounds like a girl who wants a spanking :P

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Sep 2015 06:28
I remember Shelley Fablers, she was quite cute in her day. She did at least 3 Elvis films, but I remember her as Brian Keith's daughter in The Brian Keith show.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Sep 2015 14:02
Seegee:
I remember Shelley Fablers, she was quite cute in her day. She did at least 3 Elvis films, but I remember her as Brian Keith's daughter in The Brian Keith show.

She was also the daughter on the Donna Reed show.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 24 Sep 2015 22:21
That was unfortunately a bit before my time. The Brian Keith Show was old when I saw it, but it used to be played on TV when I got home from school, and it was a pleasant enough way to waste 20 minutes or so.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Sep 2015 22:27
She is also the niece of Nanette Fabray (actress, singer, dancer, "entertainer" and still around at age 95) who changed the spelling of her birth name, Fabares, to reflect the phonetic spelling of the name years ago. It seems she was announced, at an appearance as "Nanette Fah-bare-ass" and she decided she needed to put a stop to that in a hurry. Shelley never felt the need to change the spelling of her last name. She was cute as hell back in the day and, might I say, very spankable. Her singing career was fairly brief, but I remember "Johnny Get Angry" and even thinking back then that she was metaphorically asking for a spanking.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001193/bio?ref_=nmmi_bio_bio

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 03:24
She's probably most-recently known as "Christine Armstrong Fox " on the TV show "Coach".

But, yeah ...

"Johnny Angel" ... teenaged girl falls in love with the good-looking "nice guy"

She has a relationship with him, and discovers that "nice guy" is boring, and doesn't give her what she needs. Hence,

"Johnny Get Angry"

Yeah, she wants a spanking.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 04:09
This might actually be my chance to finally "come out" to my mom. I can't remember if I already mentioned that I started writing spanking/BDSM stories when I was 14 years old. When I was 16, my mom found my stories (they were handwritten in spiral notebooks, since this was pre-Internet), and completely flipped out. She dragged me out of the house and into the family car, and proceeded to tearfully pray over me, going so far as to beg Jesus to cast the demons out of me. Because she couldn't comprehend the idea of a woman wanting to be spanked or whipped.

Heh. Here it is, 2015, and I have a 14-year-old niece who came out as a lesbian when she was 12, and now has come out to me as trans. My niece wants to be a boy. Cool. Now I need to work up the guts to "come out" as well. I just sent my mom the "Johnny Angel" video, asking her if she remembers it. If she does, I'm going to send her the "Johnny Get Angry" video.

And then spell it out.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 04:15
Also, who is the actress portraying the mom in the Johnny Angel video? My brain is screaming, "Barbara Billingsly!"

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 06:52
RikSpanks:
Also, who is the actress portraying the mom in the Johnny Angel video? My brain is screaming, "Barbara Billingsly!"

Uh... That was Donna Read, her TV "mom" on the eponymously named show. I know they kind of dressed alike and had similar hairstyles, but really Donna and Barbara Billingsly looked nothing alike. Maybe you were having a "Leave It To Beaver" flashback?

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 25 Sep 2015 07:02
RikSpanks:
This might actually be my chance to finally "come out" to my mom. I can't remember if I already mentioned that I started writing spanking/BDSM stories when I was 14 years old. When I was 16, my mom found my stories (they were handwritten in spiral notebooks, since this was pre-Internet), and completely flipped out. She dragged me out of the house and into the family car, and proceeded to tearfully pray over me, going so far as to beg Jesus to cast the demons out of me. Because she couldn't comprehend the idea of a woman wanting to be spanked or whipped.

Heh. Here it is, 2015, and I have a 14-year-old niece who came out as a lesbian when she was 12, and now has come out to me as trans. My niece wants to be a boy. Cool. Now I need to work up the guts to "come out" as well. I just sent my mom the "Johnny Angel" video, asking her if she remembers it. If she does, I'm going to send her the "Johnny Get Angry" video.

And then spell it out.

Seems to me you "came out" at 16, albeit involuntarily. You just haven't "confirmed" it to your Mom yet...

BTW, what happened to your stories? Did your Mom burn them or something? Sounds like she might have.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
hundjager, mrswitcheroo, Sfar, sheep, simar1, TNMomma5
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9