LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Real Spankings?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Sweetspot
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 21 Sep 2015 14:22
As a person who puts a lot of stock in authenticity I hope that what I am purchasing is for real. From reading the blogs of various tops they all imply that the spankings really hurt. As far as mainstream is concerned, I have read, for example that The Outlander instant classic spanking was done with a very light "belt" but in that case it certainly didn't distract from the enjoyment of that scene. Of course famously, The Dangerous Method spanking of Keira Knightley was phony all the way.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Sep 2015 19:15
As some others have said, some videos are clearly fake and those are easy to spot while others appear to be the real thing. Lupus videos I believe are the real deal. The looks of some of those girls bottoms and the reactions, if you have seen any of the videos, all appear very real to me. If these are fakes, then these Eastern Europeans are by far, the best in the business. Mood pictures is another video production company that make real punishment videos. Again, the looks of the models coupled with their reactions just look to good to be faked. It is easy to tell fake or play spankings, anybody ever visit Firm Hand Spanking? These are about as lame as it gets. The RSN sites aren't much better. I think Michael Masterson needs some lessons on how to do this and make it look realistic. The only good thing about his sites are the school type paddling's. Those are actually quite good. The rest of it, junk!

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 1 Oct 2015 22:04
The paddle hits the bottom and two seconds later there is the sound of the smack. FAKE all the way. Any spanking that has a hollow sound is either so poorly done or is filmed in a room with no furniture or other soft material such as curtains or carpet and I call it fake. RK.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 2 Oct 2015 21:31
One easy trick to lessen the pain of a spanking is to warm up the bottom with a hand spanking before using an implement. I remember once using the same principle to give a hand spanking only. I gave my then girlfriend 30 spanks, ten very lightly, the next ten, a little harder, and the last 10 a bit harder than the second 10. Though she was new to being spanked, she seemed to enjoy it.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 7
timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9