LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fairness, Severity and Morality

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
SNM
Male Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 2 Oct 2015 13:31
kdpierre, I typed out a huge response to your post talking about the different intentions that fiction can have and how this intersects with reader tolerance of the events depicted, as well as how this relates to different types of spanking stories specifically. Unfortunately, this shitty campus wifi ate my entire post.

I'll try to rewrite it soon. Sorry.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 2 Oct 2015 15:01
SNM: I look forward to it. Your posts are always thorough and on point.

(By the way, my last post.....even though it followed yours was not directed at yours in particular, just the overall flavor of the more recent posts in general.)

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#43 | Posted: 3 Oct 2015 02:58
Being a non author i see it as if the fiction here on LSF titillates then that is great, whether that was the authors intent or not, a story is to be enjoyed in whatever way the reader wishes, Would it be right to say titillation is its only purpose, no.

I have read many fine stories here that do not titillate me, but sure were enjoyed, as the authorship has been excellent in its scene setting, characters developed etc, and it created a vivid picture in my mind that has been painted in words.

On a personal note the contents of some fiction here on LSF, has been the framework upon which my own mind has built its own story/fantasy, that is not taking anything away from the whole of the authors story, just gratefully taking the bits that i 'like' and building upon them, personalising things for me. Thank you authors for giving me that opportunity, i look on it as even if i buy a Rolls Royce (great story), i may still want to personalise it to my own tastes, so upgrading the spec (altering parts of story in my mind).

Fiction, sexual fantasy or whatever you call it. If it meets LSF rules/criteria for posting then it will be enjoyed by some or indeed many, labels don't make good stories, good authors make good stories, and there are sure plenty of those here on LSF,

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 3 Oct 2015 20:22
Being an American, where freedom of expression is written into our Constitution,I am not as worried about censorship of material depicting adults involved in videos as those in the British Isles have reason to be.
However, we do have the same issue with children,always hearing about cases like where a seven year old boy was charged with sexual harassment for kissing a female classmate,and such ridiculous things. Or the Kate Hunt case in Florida where she went to jail for having relations with a 14 year old girlfriend- it had been ongoing but she got in trouble when she went from 17 to 18.
Let me say I find CSE abhorrent, don't want to go to sites exploiting it ,and certainly agree it has no place on LSF.
But yet realize there are those who would think it is dreadful and immoral to get excited by a story where a mother paddles her teenage daughter for not wearing underwear,or wearing a too scanty bikini, or any other reason. Or a boyfriend or husband who spanks his girlfriend or wife.
They would likely not be satisfied by saying one would not condone such in real life,that fantasy is different.
I argue that it is indeed different,that thinking and acting on thoughts is not the same. What we have inside our heads is not necessarily how we act. You or me may see a woman strutting through the mall with a gorgeous bottom encased in yoga pants that look like they are painted on,and imagine spanking it,or seeing seeing it spanked.
But we would not walk by and smack it, or tell her, a total stranger,that we would like to spank her. In fact, I totally agree with those women who denounce catcalls,or any type of verbal harassment and unwanted comments,they receive in public.
No matter their dress.Knew a woman once who told me of some unsavory comments she received from a man working in his yard when she walked past on her way to work, dressed in a conservative skirt, hose and everything. She said it wasn't any different than if she had been wearing her shortest shorts and a tank top. Well, in that case it proves, jerks will be jerks, no matter what.

crudcutter
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 6 Oct 2015 17:41
I agree with the posters who say that the bounds of fairness, severity and morality in fiction are far removed from those in real life. Nevertheless I prefer stories in which there is some degree of those concepts even of within some sort of alternate universe. After all much historical 'justice' would now be deemed unfair, immoral and massively over-severe.

I like thought provoking stories, but mainly ones which titillate me. But even those don't necessarily have an overtly sexual storyline. I find that, to me, the sexiest stories are those involving an otherwise normal girl/woman who accepts that she needs/deserves (but does not in any way enjoy) some physical punishment. Since I am only interested in M/F and sometimes a little F/F, I find that the sexiest imaginable woman is a reluctant but consensually submissive one.

For other readers with similar taste, may I direct them to Susan Thomas' stories.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
blistered49, ncmtnspanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9