LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

stories and comments

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 23:16
I have just finished reading several stories and when I went to comment on them imagine my surprise that I had found that I had already read them and commented on them. Of course I had read them several years ago and had forgotten them (seniortatis will do that to you sometimes), but I did find some things in them this time that I had missed the first time around. I know we recently upgraded the comment section to limit repetitive posts, but I find that I did want to add other comments and do not think they tied in with my original comments, so I am not advocating a change just wondered what others thought about this. Have a great day.
Jim

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#2 | Posted: 4 Aug 2015 01:08
Merely my opinion, but giving extra constructive comments logically sounds a great idea, however whether that facility is practical, i guess LSF admin would have to advise you on

You could use the pop up message facility to the author, again whether that would be acceptable i will await other more experienced LSF stalwarts to comment upon.

I see your rereading of a story and finding 'new' things in that story, would suggest that is not dissimilar to what readers do with classics of literature, that surely is a fine thing, for a author to have their literary efforts viewed in that manner.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 03:46
There are times when I read stories again and seeing my own comments wish I had said more. There are also times when I hit submit, read and wish I had altered my comment afterward. I wasn't aware there was any limitation on one's comments either but other comments usually have mentioned something I had neglected or missed anyway. I guess the point here being the most important things such as appreciation, praise and encouragement just might well suffice. I do like Rosie's pop up idea as the remedy if one should find additional feedback a pressing issue.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 6 Aug 2015 13:22
RosieCheeks:
You could use the pop up message facility to the author, again whether that would be acceptable i will await other more experienced LSF stalwarts to comment upon.

A popup message is always acceptable and always appreciated.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#5 | Posted: 8 Aug 2015 00:53
FiBlue:
A popup message is always acceptable and always appreciated.

Thank you, i assumed it would be, just like being sure of my facts before stating them. I am at stage in my life where i have learned to engage brain before putting my mouth into gear, found it saves me a lot of grief

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
Adam4824, cady09, carto75, drkeate, horsey, sport625, warthur, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9