library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Other Online Libraries

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Jul 2015 17:47
Of course, the Library of Spanking Fiction is the best online library, especially for our chosen niche, but I've been posting to the 'net for a long time now. I posted to fanfiction.com when it still accepted non-fanfiction stories. Most of my stuff here can also be viewed at fictionpress. I've got stories not suitable for this library on other sites. I've recently discovered wattpad.

So, I'm curious, do any of you post stories to other sites? Do you post spanking stories to non-spanking sites? If so, what kind of reaction do you get? Do you post non-spanking stories? Clearly the LSF is the best and favorite, but do any of you have a second favorite?

-LK

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 19 Jul 2015 08:05
I have read a number of stories on the fanfiction.com website, it is good if you want fan fiction. In truth I was on that site with the hope of finding good spanking stories, but it was a bit of a dead end.
The other sites I have found are usually multi purpose with video, art and photos. Early on in my trawl for new stories I came across Laura's Spanking Corner, and there were some excellent stories, some from authors I later found all over the web, but then I realised the site was actually closed to new work.
It took me some time to find LSF because it just never occured to me that such a site would exist. and I was mislead by finding my way to a library site that was selling video.
I have posted my entire literary output work onto LSF (that's two parts of my story!) and do not see me posting any of my stories anywhere else.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 Jul 2015 16:09
I don't post to any other libraries, but I do post my stories on my clunky personal site. It serves as my personal archive, as well as a place for folks to anonymously discover spanking fiction and to (hopefully) be attracted to the LSF. I have no idea what percentage of folks actually read them through, but my stories actually get far more hits there than here in the library.

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Jul 2015 22:59
I have posted some stories elsewhere. It has been awhile. The first few chapters of Exchange Student surprise were there, but when I found this library I completely moved over here and on the rare times I do post, it is done here.
I also only read here.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
Batfinch, Heaton, john4, kkotktc, mobblers, Postdec2022, rudabega, TheRealMrT, Toewser, york
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9